MOTD (Meme of the Day)

1714413498877.png

1714418281550.png

Just sent this to my wife. Damn I can’t find shit anymore in my own house.
I use to think my wife was just especially devious. I could put something on the edge of the counter top so I would remember it on my way out 3 minutes before I was leaving, and I kid you not, before I had left the room to grab what I had forgotten she would have moved it to the OTHER counter...JUST for the sake of moving it. :kaioken:

It wasn't until I watched several reels being made by husbands suffering from the same aggravating issue that I realized this MUST be inherent in the (born a) female mind. (I bet Bruce Jenner doesn't do that shit :laughing:)

I use to think my wife was just especially devious. I could put something on the edge of the counter top so I would remember it on my way out 3 minutes before I was leaving, and I kid you not, before I had left the room to grab what I had forgotten she would have moved it to the OTHER counter...JUST for the sake of moving it. :kaioken:

It wasn't until I watched several reels being made by husbands suffering from the same aggravating issue that I realized this MUST be inherent in the (born a) female mind. (I bet Bruce Jenner doesn't do that shit :laughing:)
Ay have said this before....but I've bought expensive parts twice because of this crap. I just gave up. My 2 by 3 foot dresser is my only domain. I have to be cautious because it gets reset every 6 months or so.

If you just ask, "have you seen my..." I bet she'd tell you exactly where to find it. :lol:
but why create a middle man? Is this some kind of job protectionism scheme?

Negative, swears she hasn’t seen or touched it.
Yes and you find that carburetor a year later in some random hutch with basically trash stores with it.

Back