finally my XJ to keep for good, innovative

MacDaddy, if you knew anything about being a Mac daddy...ohh wait, your daddy is a dog....what do you know about raising a family with 4 kids. kiss my ass dude. get a......ohhh....uuhhh.....ohhhh....wait you're just not worth it looser

'well known member" I think it's funny how you PUFF up your title to make it known to others "I'm popular" "well known"

I really hope you don't have kids mister 88dumbster. We really need to not contaminate the gene pool..

I know, obviously you can't tell: "I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO THAN TYPE WITH BUNCH OF LOOSERS EVERYDAY" that's why you see me couple times a year and that's it. duh

saved.

MacDaddy, if you knew anything about being a Mac daddy...ohh wait, your daddy is a dog....what do you know about raising a family with 4 kids. kiss my ass dude. get a......ohhh....uuhhh.....ohhhh....wait you're just not worth it looser

Never said I know anything about raising a family with 4 kids, but it appears our knowledge on that subject is pretty equal.

I really hope you don't have kids mister 88dumbster. We really need to not contaminate the gene pool..
u know my knickname you gave me, is about as highschoolish as it gets "pool boy" and don't get me started with contaminated...cause I could be a REAL REAL ASS and your gene pool is going to look like your avatar but i'm not that mean so lets stay away from peoples kids and such, ok. Great!

u know my knickname you gave me, is about as highschoolish as it gets "pool boy" and don't get me started with contaminated...cause I could be a REAL REAL ASS and your gene pool is going to look like your avatar but i'm not that mean so lets stay away from peoples kids and such, ok. Great!

I am just hoping they are more intelligent than you since they came from you. Maybe...

Well that is a litter.. I guess it's to late..

idiocracy really exist.

yeah i'm pretty dumb since I used a trampoline frame for body armor (free), made my own leaf packs (free), made my own control arms (free) made my own locker (free) made my own bumpers and winch plate (free) made my own snorkel (free) made my own tire carrier on back (free) made my own frame brackets and stiffeners (free) got the Jeep for (free) and wow, made my own jeep my way with my work with my (FREE) stuff.
Damn yall, this guy here :stupid: he's pretty dumb I gotta say. That's the most outrageous funny dumb son of a bitch I ever met.

I used a trampoline frame for body armor (free), made my own leaf packs (free), made my own control arms (free) made my own locker (free) made my own bumpers and winch plate (free) made my own snorkel (free) made my own tire carrier on back (free) made my own frame brackets and stiffeners (free) got the Jeep for (free) and wow, made my own jeep my way with my work with my (FREE) stuff.
This is where its at right here fellas. If you can't pile a list like this on this forum at any given time throughout your career in wheeling, than you haven't really earned your wheeler badge yet cause you can't get more (FREE) than this and you can't tell me my family doesn't come first, if it didn't than I would have 400 bumper, 400 locker, 200 springs, 400 arms, 300 snorkels, 1500 tons, 1500 DOM roll cage, .......damn whats the fun in that

my toys might be "cheap" "free" "ghetto" but they work, keep my happy bud out on the trail and back, and keep my wallet full for the family and their needs so stop being jealous again and go learn how to achieve such greatness, hehe. its easy to swipe cards and cash for rigs, any "DUMMY" can build a rig with the green but who can build one with scraps laying around the shop and still make it out on the trail and back and even haul others 7 miles out of trail in one piece....now that's success that money can't buy!

"even haul others 7 miles out of trail in one piece"

that wasn't fair, I know, I had a Doubler...and those ghetto homemade control arms, just ask all the 16 guys from here that were there that day....and who did they "choose" was the most capable to pull this xj on 33s 7 miles out to the end with my xj on "38s" and stock shafts D30,8.25.....OMG he did not do that with stock xj axles and homemade control arms, he wouldn't make it 5 feet out of his driveway with that deathtrap!!! go ahead, ask around about that day from those guys who came out and ask the kid himself who shit his pants as I was doing 30mph with his ass behind me up the mountain on 38s but I don't know anything, im an idiot who doen't know what XJs can do, right? right. piss off haters, I wheel a xj and know more of their capability in stock form or lifted form than half the people on here. that's what staying with one rig for 14 years does for you.

careful, you might learn a thing or two about the "Cherokee" for those Novices.. I see were speechless now jeff, mac, ron, cmon really guys, its just now getting good!! I'm starting to like this Internet Junky stuff!

"even haul others 7 miles out of trail in one piece"

that wasn't fair, I know, I had a Doubler...and those ghetto homemade control arms, just ask all the 16 guys from here that were there that day....and who did they "choose" was the most capable to pull this xj on 33s 7 miles out to the end with my xj on "38s" and stock shafts D30,8.25.....OMG he did not do that with stock xj axles and homemade control arms, he wouldn't make it 5 feet out of his driveway with that deathtrap!!! go ahead, ask around about that day from those guys who came out and ask the kid himself who shit his pants as I was doing 30mph with his ass behind me up the mountain on 38s but I don't know anything, im an idiot who doen't know what XJs can do, right? right. piss off haters, I wheel a xj and know more of their capability in stock form or lifted form than half the people on here. that's what staying with one rig for 14 years does for you.
Awesome!

And Pinkyxj is real.

I jusy have a few things to add to this thread
1- it has provided me so many laughs at work
2- it got put on pirate so people there will think us southerners are redneck hacks
3- im going to steal a trampoline to build a buggy on the cheap
4- i feel alot better about my fab skills now

I used a trampoline frame for body armor (free), made my own leaf packs (free), made my own control arms (free) made my own locker (free) made my own bumpers and winch plate (free) made my own snorkel (free) made my own tire carrier on back (free) made my own frame brackets and stiffeners (free) got the Jeep for (free) and wow, made my own jeep my way with my work with my (FREE) stuff.
This is where its at right here fellas. If you can't pile a list like this on this forum at any given time throughout your career in wheeling, than you haven't really earned your wheeler badge yet cause you can't get more (FREE) than this and you can't tell me my family doesn't come first, if it didn't than I would have 400 bumper, 400 locker, 200 springs, 400 arms, 300 snorkels, 1500 tons, 1500 DOM roll cage, .......damn whats the fun in that

Dog shit is free..... see how innovative you can be with that?

Back