finally my XJ to keep for good, innovative

so lets put all of this in 1 post
" 88jeepster IT'S A FREE JEEP "
BUT DO NOT HAVE A TITLE B/C THE GUY THAT GAVE IT TO ME STILL OWES ON IT & WILL NOT PAY IT OFF & THE BANK HAS THE TITLE & WANT TO WHEEL IT
So you have a stolen "free" jeep to wheel or try & sell

Last edited:
http://webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/opi/viewoffender.do?method=view&offenderID=722482
At the request of a friend, I unblocked Mr. Fuller so I could see his most recent work. It should come as no surprise he sees no problem with selling a vehicle he does not own. With a history of prescription drug abuse, forgery, breaking and entering, and larceny. But I'm sure he has since found Jesus. That's why now he just goes off his rocker and curses people for trying to guide him to the "light".

http://webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/opi/viewoffender.do?method=view&offenderID=722482
At the request of a friend, I unblocked Mr. Fuller so I could see his most recent work. It should come as no surprise he sees no problem with selling a vehicle he does not own. With a history of prescription drug abuse, forgery, breaking and entering, and larceny. But I'm sure he has since found Jesus. That's why now he just goes off his rocker and curses people for trying to guide him to the "light".

Well, this explains a lot....

you just got Charlie wenzel'ed bitch I cant believe jeeptard aint nothing more than a common criminal.

I hate to defend him but that's all from a long time ago, a man with a family will change fast sometimes , not always.

People can change. Doing dumb shit happens with drugs and no family support.

He's got a family now and I see no recent charges. So fuck the past the futures what he's workin on.

I hate to defend him but that's all from a long time ago, a man with a family will change fast sometimes , not always.

He's got a family now and I see no recent charges. So fuck the past the futures what he's workin on.

I have to agree with this. Posting up a man's criminal record from 12 years ago is kind of beat up. We all have stuff in our past that should stay there. Although, if he sells a stolen truck, it could easily be a new charge. Maybe I should shut my mouth, this is the second time I'm taking up for the guy. I agree that he is an idiot and brings a lot of this on himself, but this isn't pirate and we should keep it that way. Isn't there a way to just block him from having an account?

Edit, oh and schedule 6 is marijuana possession not prescription drugs

I known I changed fast when someone I loved more than myself became part of the family.

Way to kill my entertainment Shawn I mean shucks life is boring and he made me laugh

I don't know why I keep clicking on this thread, but here I am again.
:stupid:

I had been watching it and I still get notifications so I keep coming back to see what the update is. :rolleyes:

I wish I could have seen what he did to get the hammer. What's the ban, 72 hours?:popcorn:

I wish I could have seen what he did to get the hammer. What's the ban, 72 hours?:popcorn:

May have something to do with his vehicle for sale thread and his dumbassery.

Hoping for a forever ban..

Yup. Posted a vehicle for sale. Said he couldn't get a title for it because there were outstanding liens and the loan was in default.

Ok, not real tech savvy so I'll ask a dumb question. What keeps a person from just joining by a different name?

That's what I was thinking. Different e-mail and name and new username = new account. Unless there is more to it than that.

I'm no computer guy, but the board software or server probably can block particular IP addresses. So as long as the service provider (AT&T/TWC/Charter/Etc) keeps that IP at his house, and he is logging in from his house, then it will be blocked. However, registering as a new user from a different location, you can circumvent the system. But the IP address block should still keep the user out at that IP regardless of what username they are logging in with. And I have no idea how that works with smartphones.

dang, i missed it all again.
yall guys have all the fun. i even missed the for sale thread. Dammit

Back