finally my XJ to keep for good, innovative

Ok, not real tech savvy so I'll ask a dumb question. What keeps a person from just joining by a different name?

Really if the band person is tech savy he can set up his computer to show a different IP every time he turns it on or hits a button. Proxy..

Really if the band person is tech savy he can set up his computer to show a different IP every time he turns it on or hits a button. Proxy..

Yeah, but the balance of power remains in my favor. All of those things take time. It takes several minutes to create a new account. You need a new email address, need to confirm it, etc, etc.... With the press of a button (literally), I can ban you and delete every post and pm you have created.

The novelty quickly wears off.

Something tells me you typed that with an evil grin .......

well looks like I've been allowed back. 1. thank you for those who stood up on my account...at least you seem like real people. 2. for those who searched my criminal history and want to judge me for it....enjoy yourself. 3. i'm not leaving any site because of a few assholes who treat me like some criminal and treat themselves up as a King, you'll have your time someday to be judged yourselves by the one and only True King of Kings, 4. as for all this "stolen Jeep" crap, Ill tell you what. This forum has given me no reason in the future to EVER go fill out surveys on behalf of 4WD communities to keep trails open. I have voted for those for years now even though I don't get to attend but I will no longer support these kind of people and so called "brotherhood" when this forum is filled with so many "high horse" fellas who think they rule and judge people and their lives. One vote with or against keeping trails open make all the difference and the next time i'm sent a survey to give my opinion of these so called "clubs", sad to say I don't think my response will be very helpful in your cases. I just cant believe you guys call yourselves "family men" or "brotherhood" or "team sport" but yet I see no team, no love, no brotherhood towards myself or others and I only pay to keep my subscription just for those few that are real and are here for positive gain. I'm deeply disgusted how this Jeep Partout of mine has turned into...I'm a criminal, my history from 11yrs ago, and my current status of a criminal and mental patient is who I am according to you.....keep your high horses, you'll never get my vote again. As sad as this is, life goes on and trust me, I've lost no sleep over anyone's comments on here or your "banning me for a week." I'm sure you guys threw all kinds of parties for that!!! Good Luck

So you are such a great Christian but you are selling a Jeep that you have no right to sell. I guess your Bible omits all the verses about defrauding others and not paying what you owe. Good on ya.

It would appear he is banned again.....

well looks like I've been allowed back. 1. thank you for those who stood up on my account...at least you seem like real people. 2. for those who searched my criminal history and want to judge me for it....enjoy yourself. 3. i'm not leaving any site because of a few assholes who treat me like some criminal and treat themselves up as a King, you'll have your time someday to be judged yourselves by the one and only True King of Kings, 4. as for all this "stolen Jeep" crap, Ill tell you what. This forum has given me no reason in the future to EVER go fill out surveys on behalf of 4WD communities to keep trails open. I have voted for those for years now even though I don't get to attend but I will no longer support these kind of people and so called "brotherhood" when this forum is filled with so many "high horse" fellas who think they rule and judge people and their lives. One vote with or against keeping trails open make all the difference and the next time i'm sent a survey to give my opinion of these so called "clubs", sad to say I don't think my response will be very helpful in your cases. I just cant believe you guys call yourselves "family men" or "brotherhood" or "team sport" but yet I see no team, no love, no brotherhood towards myself or others and I only pay to keep my subscription just for those few that are real and are here for positive gain. I'm deeply disgusted how this Jeep Partout of mine has turned into...I'm a criminal, my history from 11yrs ago, and my current status of a criminal and mental patient is who I am according to you.....keep your high horses, you'll never get my vote again. As sad as this is, life goes on and trust me, I've lost no sleep over anyone's comments on here or your "banning me for a week." I'm sure you guys threw all kinds of parties for that!!! Good Luck

Bawhahahaha!!! Still an idiot I see...

Just for grins I've been flagging his craigslist ads, people shouldn't be buying parts off this deathtrap. Or anything he has worked on for that matter.

well looks like I've been allowed back. 1. thank you for those who stood up on my account...at least you seem like real people.
Actually I was just hoping that someday you would post pics of your wife in the garage section.

that boy has a level of stupid not often observed by man,I thought people that stupid only existed in ghettos and on tv

I just bought the whole rig.
Do not be a hater.

I just bought the whole rig.
Do not be a hater.
Obtaining Property By False Pretence is punishable and could carry jail time.

I need 1 curved section for my daughters trampoline that was damaged in the wind yesterday, how much for a rear body armor section?

I messaged him asking if he could make some of his sweet tail lights for my 4runner he said he didn't work on my Toyota crap :( Really sad guys I wanted some for my 4runner

Back