Fall GTG?

There’s a bowl shaped 6 acres of floodplain for sale across the street. That’s where I really wanna clear and build a track! :D
So what's the problem? :D

So what's the problem? :D
$1000 per acre land for $10,000 per acre because we’re in the charlotte metro. And if it weren’t floodplain it would be $20k+ per acre.

Sounds like a deal. The 1 acre next to me is 150k
Yeah when I bought my 7acres, land in northern Davidson Co was $10k-$12k and now it's $25k+ for acreage but $65k for a "lot" to build a turd on

Sounds like a deal. The 1 acre next to me is 150k
Were 25 miles from charlotte and an acre in the country is now $50k. There’s an acre down the road at $120k :rolleyes:

Were 25 miles from charlotte and an acre in the country is now $50k. There’s an acre down the road at $120k :rolleyes:

I know a company locally that just put in an offer three times that per acre on two acres. And it's not even zoned commercial or on a major thoroughfare. Those acres are asking around 1M.

Duane

I here to ask just how much room y'all need if wheeling wasn't a priority?

Expectations on facilities? A water hose and the woods or y'all prefer some porta-johns?

I here to ask just how much room y'all need if wheeling wasn't a priority?

Expectations on facilities? A water hose and the woods or y'all prefer some porta-johns?
I think that field behind your house would be perfect. And it's much easier to convince my wife to go to Mocksville :) ! Oh, and I need some honey lol!

They got into comparing ducks and their weiners
IMG_3904.jpeg
IMG_3905.jpeg

How about the gulches? The owners are great folks. I’m sure they would be happy to accommodate this group. The parking lot is pretty big and everyone can camp there. The wheeling is significantly better than uwharrie. I know it’s out of state, but just a thought.
I would not camp there but I'd definitely wheel there.

Back