Fall GTG?

I was wondering who was going to get the reins this year. If anyone has a hookup at Riverbend it would be nice to check it out.
The only thing nice about Riverbend IMHO is the big field. JMHO.

sounds like you just volunteered :D:flipoff2:
If you guys wanna drive up to NE MD, and not actually have a place to go 4wheeling, sure :laughing:

Otherwise...
[finger on nose]

Looks like there are no available weekends for all three sights at the group camp for the months of October or November. Anybody have any other suggestions?

Looks like there are no available weekends for all three sights at the group camp for the months of October or November. Anybody have any other suggestions?
I'd say if there are two available book them? We don't need all 3.

If we're just gonna sit around the fire and bullshit, yall can come on down to my house for free :D

Group Camp A is available for Nov 10-12th.
Nov 11th is Vets Day

Is Group Camp A enough for all of us? Says 50.
If so I'm tempted to nab it and sort it out later or cancel if there's something better.

If y'all are thinking about veterans day weekend just roll it in with the veterans day ride. Camping is free, boy scouts serving chili and baked taters Saturday evening for donation. As a added bonus you can pick up some raffle tickets for a chance to win some prizes.
Is the free camping at the place Scott use to run across from the outpost?

I'd say that first weekend of December and get all 3 group camp sites:
1693601766482.png

But I'd take cold camping over hot any day, and I know some of you guys aren't that tough. (Coming from the guy who left before it got too cold last year)

Is that the place we were... uh... not asked to come back to?
No.
The place in question is directly across from the outpost. By the entrance to the former big creek and beside the former mud pit “farm”

The place you are referencing is down the road and on the same side of the highway as the outpost

If we're just gonna sit around the fire and bullshit, yall can come on down to my house for free :D
I still think this is the best idea

I still think this is the best idea
I do even have some trails with some rocks. But I’d have to clear another acre to have room for everyone to park.

But just think, you could float it for a reason to buy more cool land clearing play toys to accommodate all the riff raff.
There’s a bowl shaped 6 acres of floodplain for sale across the street. That’s where I really wanna clear and build a track! :D

Back