D-6

So....... So........

All right, so my all-in-one touch screen computer took a spill the other night, and I went into conspiracy over factory sponsors shooting down my computer, but I put it in the shop, and the tech said the digitizer went out on it's own.

Took what I've learned about drawing over the last 4 or 5 months, and upgraded my PC to a Hewlett-Packard tower PC with solid state drive instead of the typical hard drive data function. Upgraded from 8 gigabytes of RAM to 12 gigabytes to let my drawing program breathe better. Upgraded to a Ryzen 5 processor to move things around quicker, and gonna keep the memory load off the tower by using plenty of external solid state drive.

Decided to experiment with 2 - 24 inch AZUS VG245 gaming monitors with screen rotating support.

- AMD Ryzen 5-Series
- 12GB Memory
- 256GB Solid State Drive

IMG_20201103_224116128_HDR.jpg

IMG_20201103_213139810_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you for the comforting words. I feel like you said a lot of things that were real world correct other than the BS big wheels.

I find it fun to talk about all this stuff on the internet in a shop scenario. It keeps my mind rolling, but a lot of the people I deal with have never experienced work in real shop, and never will. This thread may be one of the closest 'in shop' atmosphere scenarios they'll see.

Ya, know. Guys in the shop voicing opinions, and everyone getting into a "back and forth" about what needs to be done. They're are a pile of people out there who don't get to experience that side of the game, and I feel like it leaves an entire part of the industry blind to them. Then they end up making decisions on things they don't have much understanding towards.

I can see how they read a lot of things that get posted, and get mind swayed because a conglomeration of people's internet thought's come together.

Where I come from, this is not the case. We don't really give a fuck about what the public thinks because our job is to compete with the top 1% of off road racers on the planet.

I had almost decided to leave the thread alone, and take it back to the dark side of the industry no one gets to see, til you posted something decent to conversate about.

I can bounce off this type of stuff.
Do you honestly not realize that this thread would have went a hell of a lot better if you had properly introduced yourself and what you were doing instead popping up out of nowhere with multiple CAD screenshots and vague platitudes of bullshittery?

Do you honestly not realize that this thread would have went a hell of a lot better if you had properly introduced yourself and what you were doing instead popping up out of nowhere with multiple CAD screenshots and vague platitudes of bullshittery?

STFU! Go get an engineering degree before you DARE dis a brilliant plan like this you peasant.
Slink off to your Mom's basement yet again moron!

For the uninformed, this is satire.
@jeepinmatt IS an engineer, father of two, built his on shop and house.
Damn stand up dude and a personal friend of my mine.

He is also a serial arsonist.
The NSA should conduct a cavity search him....
FO REALZ!

He's just like my 14 yr old, never takes responsibility or owns anything. He just slinks off and disappears when he's against the wall.... also kind of like mainstream and social media companies...

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

He's just like my 14 yr old, never takes responsibility or owns anything. He just slinks off and disappears when he's against the wall.... also kind of like mainstream and social media companies...

You raised him

He's my step son dumbass, I didn't create him... what's your excuse?

And he's 14yr old adolescent, with zero life experience... again what's your excuse...

I grew up a 3 sport athlete. I've had my ass beat.
Again what's your excuse for acting like an adolescent as an adult, never owning your mistakes...

I know for certain you were crouched in the corner of your shop, sobbing, in the dark, when a particularly unhappy customer drove about 5 hours to pick up his parts and unfinished clapped ass chassis...

He's my step son dumbass, I didn't create him... what's your excuse?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk[/QUOTE
I'm not hard to find.

No shit.
Now, lets talk about how you drilled and tapped a piece of .88 wall tube and mounted seat belt straps to it.
Knowing little kids lives were riding back there.

No shit, i saw it myself.

.... and then of course your former employer had to finish Doc's bomber...

Well, if your talking about Adam Woodley, we used to live together, and work together. I doubt he would have a problem working on a car for me.

Well, if your talking about Adam Woodley, we used to live together, and work together. I doubt he would have a problem working on a car for me.
The point is... he shouldn't have had to.

Point made... no accountability, thank you.

Prove this as fact.
WOD is another name you slander with your BULLSHIT.

Back