D-6

I saw the first page and was gonna chime in that I have an Currie IFS center section I'd sell you...but it looks like it's an imaginary build? I'm not clicking through it all. Hit me up if you're interested in purchasing. 934 35 spline outters. Don't know that it'll handle your 1150 hp engine you eluded to or whatever though.

Back to post in the for sale section...

only thing he's 'purchased' to date is FREE file sharing of components for Rhino 3d...

we're all waiting to see some actual hard parts...

I was able to get two of the standard issue Moto-Bilt welding tables lined up in the shop towards the side of my rotating frame table to potentially build some fixtures for my control arms. I could move the tables 3 to 5 feet closer to the car because it rotates on a frame table bearing.

View attachment 328819

View attachment 328820

View attachment 328821

View attachment 328822

View attachment 328823

View attachment 328825
Can you make the short guy a little fatter and a little shorter with a cooler helmet? I want to be a part of this build!

Trying to decide how this thread is going to end
Like Cyds roll cage:
Unfinished
Unsafe
And everyone walking away unhappy at the end

Trying to decide how this thread is going to end up...

View attachment 328870

View attachment 328869

my vote is dumpster fire as I feel that fits this year as a whole... these stupid masks might actually filter some of the heavy particles on a dumpster fire to... the welder file by the way is great but how bout a hipster in flops holding a latte and smartphone while masked up cad file?

Hey, I've seen this movie before..... But where is the chick on the table?

I've lost some absolutely stunning chicks to the mayhem that considers itself the off road internet. No offense to what you said, I'm on board with it too, but, might want to beware of the chicks that rise of this.

Last edited:
I apporeciate him playing long there...that was great

I apporeciate him playing long there...that was great
I'll give him this...he's a friggin zen master of not taking bait or being drawn into sidebars. He answers ONLY what he wants to and doesn't waver whatsoever.

I wish I was that focused and unable to be trolled

I'll give him this...he's a friggin zen master of not taking bait or being drawn into sidebars. He answers ONLY what he wants to and doesn't waver whatsoever.

I wish I was that focused and unable to be trolled

You would be if you werent so racists. The hate consumes your cold, black heart...

Most of the asian people I know drink Heineken. I've inadvertently found that if you leave a bottle open in the fridge for 3 days it's still good. I'm convinced that the open shelf life is where the quality beer is.

John Fuller's astronaut cousin.

I caught onto this like 9 pages ago.
actuallyyyy...thats brilliant.
metalcraft over thinks and over complicates and fuller under...maybe they are each others yin to the yang

actuallyyyy...thats brilliant.
metalcraft over thinks and over complicates and fuller under...maybe they are each others yin to the yang
Brilliant minds think alike.

I might just be Fuller's degenerate SC cousin.

Let's step the game up, shall we ...:beer: ;)

Back