Chop top XJ..with Exo cage... End to an Era..

Ken, Your XJ looks killer! It's come a long way since the last time I saw it. Good luck!!

how did you like them? did they rattle any? guess to keep them from rattling i could use a rubber band.
did they give much?

no rattle at all on mine and I noticed a HUGE difference especially dropping in on huge hard hits while racing at harlan. I could also hit woops pretty hard and they kept the front from slamming down.. well worth the money

Ken, Your XJ looks killer! It's come a long way since the last time I saw it. Good luck!!

thanks man..

but I would take that black 2 door you have in a heartbeat :)

Looking good. I can't believe i've never seen this jeep in person. I'm going to have to look into those bumpstops.

No real mods but did get all the stickers on for KOH :)

LRside2.jpg

LRside3.jpg

LRback.jpg

We sent out a few cases of ShotGun Bettey and Peacemaker today:driver:
It's gaining popularity in the Hickory area

ahhh love sweet josie. i need to run to peabodys up in boone, thats probably the only place that stocks it. i would so rock some of those stickers on my 4runner.

ahhh love sweet josie. i need to run to peabodys up in boone, thats probably the only place that stocks it. i would so rock some of those stickers on my 4runner.

i think they are working on some stickers for the public soon

How did you do your lower rear shock mounts? On top of the spring plates?

You going to a 60 after trashing the 44 at "the flats?" Rons has an xj again? Hmmmm need to find pictures of that one!

Looks good, I like the front axle choice.
Do you have a hi9 yet? I have one at the shop thats new that ive been trying to get rid of for a customer. Its got 5.38s and a detroit

Looks good, I like the front axle choice.
Do you have a hi9 yet? I have one at the shop thats new that ive been trying to get rid of for a customer. Its got 5.38s and a detroit

thanks for the offer.. but I have a hi 9 center section with 5.29 gears and a ARB already installed and setup

Back