Bus/RV Towrig project

He is waiting on the "2 dolphins jumping together making a heart shape" mural to come in on UPS.
Or was it the "Tiger laying in the tall grass of the savanah watching the Zebra graze".
Those things crack me up!
awww.arcatapet.net_travel_images_arizona_p5022271.jpg

a3.bp.blogspot.com__3V_rq__Nogs_S_K7pD2yojI_AAAAAAAAO3A_qiSP6OdIVcg_s1600_nature_walk7.JPG

What happened with the painting? Figured you'd be all stealth by now. :)

simple I have a family and a busy life.. so all these projects take time :)

well weather has been HOT but good. so I sanded the rest of the one side, then wet sanded the entire side, then hand washed it and then taped it off and it is not sitting waiting for paint.. if all goes well I may lay some paint tonight

img_1270.jpg

img_1275.jpg

img_1276.jpg

Nice work, that should come out looking really great! According to the weather guys, the humidity should be around 41% at 8pm, 67% by 11pm, so sounds like you've got a good plan.

Did you spray it or roll it?

Does it have different siding on the front section?

Sent via telegraph

I sprayed it..

and the difference in color you see is the front of shop vs the side reflecting

I see a series of Harbor Freight buffer polishers in your future to brighten up the bare metal, and a LOT of time

looks good so far

see a few dust flecks about halfway down........ :flipoff2:

Wow! Nice. Yeah, the reflection makes it look like different shades of black, but you can tell from the pic where you stepped back a bit that it matches the other black on the front really well. Lookin' good!

Did you install that Cyclone vent cap? Need to ask you about how that went on. I have one of these:

41yTS2rIgQL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

And the vent pipe just kinda stubs out underneath it with a ~3" dia hole cut around it in the roof. I can't tell if the Cyclone comes with an escutcheon plate, or how big it is, how it attaches, etc.

Paint looks good.

Did you install that Cyclone vent cap? Need to ask you about how that went on. I have one of these:

And the vent pipe just kinda stubs out underneath it with a ~3" dia hole cut around it in the roof. I can't tell if the Cyclone comes with an escutcheon plate, or how big it is, how it attaches, etc.

Paint looks good.

I had the same type cap you have and I swapped it to the cyclone type... mine has a 2" pvc sticking up that the cyclone screws into..so far it works well..I kept the bottom plate that covers the larger hole in roof.. after this paint job the plan is to seal around the edges to make sure no water gets in

Back