Bus/RV Towrig project

Also got the dinette set installed, I do not have time to get them recovered so they will work for now and I can recover them later

img_0765.jpg

img_0766.jpg

img_0767.jpg

they even have storage
img_0768.jpg

Then I secured the bunk beds in the back room for kids to the wall.. so they are not gonna go anywhere :)
img_0772.jpg

img_0773.jpg

img_0774.jpg

then added new wipers ( what a pain to find )
img_0775.jpg

Really coming together Ken, I'm jealous of how the dinette lays flat so you can stretch out if needed.

I forgot to add I also took bus and filled up the 179 gallon tank with fuel (ouch)

but we got all brakes adjusted, fixed a small air leak I found, adjusted clutch, fixed a leak we found on alternator.. Yes I can say my alternator leaks :) (kind of like muffler bearings)

bus drove great so if i can get new gen in we will be all set to go

bus drove great so if i can get new gen in we will be all set to go

What did you buy?

I brought my new one home yesterday. Haven't installed it yet.

Same here. I got the Commercial Mobile one w/EFI.

Who gives a shit what it looks like from the front. The back side is the important one. :flipoff2:

Yeah, that's fawking nice. Need to graft a pair of those onto my Dodge. :rolleyes:

Well I got the passenger side mirror done..

they look great and I can now see the entire side of the bus easily.. we will be testing these out next weekend on our first camping trip of 2012

front with both mirrors done
img_0787.jpg

passenger side
img_0788.jpg

passenger side from inside
img_0789.jpg

drivers side from inside
img_0790.jpg

Bus Driver....move that bus!!! ....& Go Wheelin' !!! :rolleyes:

well took the bus out and had a great weekend at URE

mirrors where AWESOME only down side was blew another tire on way home.. so it is officially time to suck it up and buy 6 news of the rear of bus.. OUCH

img_0835.jpg

now the bad
img_0856.jpg

img_0857.jpg

img_0859.jpg

What is the date code on your tires Ken? I'm about to buy six new Michilins for mine if you are interested. Mine have always been covered and are like new.

I washed and polished rims to see what is rusted and what is not and what I need to replace... looks like just some lug nut covers

bustire1.jpg

bustire2.jpg

bustire3.jpg

Did you buy tires yet?

Also, your impaxx server is slow like molasses...

Back