2023 (Not NC4X4) Web Wheeler Weekend Get Together

Will you attend?

• Total voters
Y’all are giving me waaaaay too much credit. All I did was slice through the indecisiveness and pick the only open weekend left for the year, haha. But you’re all welcome and thanks to all y’all for making it a great time. I didn’t get a precise head count, but it had to be in the neighborhood of 50-60 people in and out throughout the weekend.

Special thanks to @GONOVRIT @rockcity @Noel @Southern_Transplant @JSJJ388 @WARRIORWELDING @justjeepin86 @ramjo @jcramsey and anyone else who brought food and food consumption related items so I didn’t have to lift a finger to cook all weekend. :D

Wait! What??
What time are we supposed to be there???

Sorry I missed it. Maybe next year.

Y’all are giving me waaaaay too much credit. All I did was slice through the indecisiveness and pick the only open weekend left for the year, haha. But you’re all welcome and thanks to all y’all for making it a great time. I didn’t get a precise head count, but it had to be in the neighborhood of 50-60 people in and out throughout the weekend.

Special thanks to @GONOVRIT @rockcity @Noel @Southern_Transplant @JSJJ388 @WARRIORWELDING @justjeepin86 @ramjo @jcramsey and anyone else who brought food and food consumption related items so I didn’t have to lift a finger to cook all weekend. :D

But you did smoke your mama's Mac and cheese and it was next level!

If anybody brings their wife to the next event you better keep an eye on @jeepinmatt, he'll take off trail riding with her while you're out hunting tires and make you chase him down for the rest of the day 😆

Last edited:

If anybody brings there wife to the next event you better keep an eye on @jeepinmatt, he'll take off trail riding with her while you're out hunting tires and make you chase him down for the rest of the day 😆
Your wife AND your dog! ;)

If anybody brings their wife to the next event you better keep an eye on @jeepinmatt, he'll take off trail riding with her while you're out hunting tires and make you chase him down for the rest of the day 😆
That smoked Mac got torn through lol gotta love when a unplanned idea comes together

Well, I’m already a year ahead on my prep for next years G2G…
IMG_1369.jpeg
IMG_1370.jpeg

I'm shooting for a Friday evening arrival time.

Since we're goimg full potluck, I was thinking of bringing a kale quinoa salad with a zesty tofu balsamic dressing....

Then I looked at the weather and also remembered that I hate that shit. I'll make a pot of Italian tortellini soup. It'll stick to yoir ribs and warm you up.
Definitely gonna take a stab at the soup recipe. That’s stuff was great!

Definitely gonna take a stab at the soup recipe. That’s stuff was great!
Need that one too....stuff was tasty!

Hell yea brother
Shame you didn’t get to go for a night rip on the gravel road. Everything was working better than last year. Maybe next year.

I bet if you ask him one more time...he's gonna say yes. Maybe promise him there will be crab legs while you're at it.
Naw man, free steak!

Need that one too....stuff was tasty!
Tortellini Soup
1 Large fresh Tortellini package
1 quart Chicken broth
1 jar pasta sauce
Salt 1/2 tsp
Pepper 1/2 tsp
Garlic powder 1 tsp
Onion powder 1 tsp
Mild italian sausage
1 block cream cheese
Cheddar jack cheese
1 bag spinach

Brown the sausage
Add everything but the tortellini
Cook in crockpot/stove pot
3 hours on low, stir, 30minutes on high
Bring to a bubble and add tortellini. Cook 10 minutes.

Back