2023 (Not NC4X4) Web Wheeler Weekend Get Together

Will you attend?

• Total voters
I’m still finishing up and will be headed out tonight. Best I can do. What time is the potluck so I can meet everyone and is there anything specific anyone needs brought for parts, or for dinner? I was just gonna grab desert stuff as I don’t cook. lol
Can't say there is a time. After dark, lol.
Don't know that anything is needed, just come on.

Welp, I’m out. Got the bumper built, winch mounted and wired, fenders cut, new tires and wheels… and go to load up on the Screw-Haul auto transport to head out… annnnd it doesn’t fit between the wheel wells on the trailer by 10 inches. 😒. Was really looking forward to meeting you all.

Anyone have a spare seat for a night ride if I just come with my street truck?

Attachments

• IMG_3801.jpeg
    IMG_3801.jpeg
    247.3 KB · Views: 46
Welp, I’m out. Got the bumper built, winch mounted and wired, fenders cut, new tires and wheels… and go to load up on the Screw-Haul auto transport to head out… annnnd it doesn’t fit between the wheel wells on the trailer by 10 inches. 😒. Was really looking forward to meeting you all.

Anyone have a spare seat for a night ride if I just come with my street truck?
Roll on down. There’s plenty of empty seats.

Had a great time! Home safe and sound.

20231202_124115.jpg
20231202_160835.jpg
20231202_170306.jpg
20231202_170932.jpg

Just saw this on the Facebook, that your jeep in the background @ghost ?

Attachments

• IMG_5877.png
    IMG_5877.png
    936.5 KB · Views: 61
Thanks for the killer backstap, kiddos were great and listened well. It was fun watching them bring the pinecone's up and keeping count.
That did turn out great! And yea the boys had a blast. Slept like logs all night lol.

Last edited:
No, but when it's 2 on 1 I prefer a more controlled environment. Too many things to keep an eye on when they're that little and still somewhat be able to socialize.

They had an absolute blast. Running and playing and chasing dogs and gathering pine cones and showing @jeepinmatt some love lol. Plenty of room and people were all willing to help and interact with them. Hard to ask for a better group!

My son and i had a great time! I love that he has a good time hanging out with the adults. It was good to meet the ones I've never met and to see the ones again that i have. The weather turned out perfect yesterday.

Thanks to Matt for hooking up the campground and those that brought some killer vittles.

I don't have much for pics, but I was really proud to have my 15yr old drive the right line on Dickey Bell solo. He did great!

20231202_123459.jpg
20231202_111957.jpg

Back