2023 (Not NC4X4) Web Wheeler Weekend Get Together

Will you attend?

• Total voters
So I’m also gonna bring an eazy up and some spare folding camp chairs. I have some plastic folding tables that I “could” bring but don’t want to overload the POS too much lol.
I have 2 or 3 extra chairs you’re welcome to borrow. There are also picnic tables, so the folding tables aren’t a necessity. I covered one of the picnic tables with my EZup, but it would be good to have another.

Leaving, look for this
IMG_20230714_171807380_HDR.jpg

Getting out later than planned. Should be at the outpost about 10:30. Who’s up for Daniel? 882-559-8896 is my cell.

ETA 1130

20231202_092716.jpg

20231202_094015.jpg

I’m still finishing up and will be headed out tonight. Best I can do. What time is the potluck so I can meet everyone and is there anything specific anyone needs brought for parts, or for dinner? I was just gonna grab desert stuff as I don’t cook. lol

No, but when it's 2 on 1 I prefer a more controlled environment. Too many things to keep an eye on when they're that little and still somewhat be able to socialize.
What doesn’t kill em makes for a good story or something like that

No, but when it's 2 on 1 I prefer a more controlled environment. Too many things to keep an eye on when they're that little and still somewhat be able to socialize.
They make an "essential oil" for that. Don't they Bob 😎😇

Back