Saturday @ URE 4x4Cross

this event was definitely fun! hate to see the carnage, but at least nobody got hurt (that i know of). we got a lot of pics from the stables that i'm uploading right now.

ps-i hope everyone that ate at the mountain market concessions were pleased with us. we busted out food as fast as we could! thanks for all the support.

this event was definitely fun! hate to see the carnage, but at least nobody got hurt (that i know of). we got a lot of pics from the stables that i'm uploading right now.

ps-i hope everyone that ate at the mountain market concessions were pleased with us. we busted out food as fast as we could! thanks for all the support.

Yeah! Thanks a bunch! That first cup of coffee in the morning was required for me. Thanks for providin.:bounce:

Sean

What is that?!
ai73.photobucket.com_albums_i233_badog3_jeep_URE_URE_204X4_20CROSS_DSCN3374.jpg

Somebody called it the FrankenJeep.
Before

What's up w/ the big thing on top/front? I don't understand why it's there (or WTF it is).

Somebody called it the FrankenJeep.
Before

Frankenjeep is Neal Roache's Jeep, made of a YJ, TJ and a Ford I think. Has bolts coming out the hood too. He was number 302 in the race.:jeep:

Guess its a sad attempt at a windshield....

but - why bother? Looks to me like it's alot harder to see out of that just having nothing at all. Just wear some goggles, your mouth is covered by the helmet... don't really need a windshield.

Probably put that in there for support for the unibody, and then a crappy windshield. I think it would have been better without the plexiglass.

Frankenjeep is Neal Roache's Jeep, made of a YJ, TJ and a Ford I think. Has bolts coming out the hood too. He was number 302 in the race.:jeep:
The Jeep is this pic belongs to Michael Leonard of Lexington. Looks a lot better here than it did at the end of the day after (that mishap while) in reverse at the finish line!

------
edited your statement... Feel free to post the finer details in the garage. -mod

anybody see or get pictures of a black and red choped up XJ on 38" TSL SXs. a skinny guy drove it in the race. HIs jeep was built by NO Limit and i think he ran in "C" class.

I couldn't make it because of family issues but sounds like it was a blast

I was working Checkpoint 1 all day Saturday and have video of just about every racer going by and a few pics too. ....except the two that crashed right out the gate :D :D :D
I'll get them up tonight (hopefully)
:driver:

I thought ya'll did a great job

yeah, the BBQ sandwich was awesome. I'm a real Lexington -style fan myself, but that was some goooood eatin's.
Slaw/chili mix on the dogs was just right too.

What's up w/ the big thing on top/front? I don't understand why it's there (or WTF it is).

The thing on the front is a windshield, but it's only there b/c he got drenched after the windshield broke when we were all in Calliente, TN. He didn't want to get soaked again so they stuck that mess on there. LOL

Willys Jeep

Sean D 4x4cross

Red ZJ

Orange Bumper Toyota

Doug Bigelow

black jeep monkey
black jeep monkey
Russ Suburban
Russ Suburban
Broke Toyota Buggy
Broke Toyota Buggy
Greg Jim's Garage Buggy