Not open for further replies.
must
resist
urge
to
hit
delete
button

Why would you want to delete something that is entertaining so many people?
Because we still have John Fuller......we don't need another

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I'm John Fuller LOL...You can't have my spot on this forum, there isn't enough room for both of us. I have provided all the entertainment this forum and people desire and then some for several years now so yeah, they have gotten enough!!
(ok members, that was pretty funny way for yall to introduce me)
and @superman27344 , since you single out jeeps, than I can't be a fan since I'm probably the biggest XJ fanatic there is!! As someone stated before, this sport its NOT about what you have or don't have ( I WOULD KNOW) but it's about making the best of what you got, being happy with it, and making friendships/relationships along the way that can't be replaced or bought!! Vehicle is just a preference but memories are with those whom we enjoy it with no matter what it's in!! Good Luck to you and your club!!

Because we still have John Fuller......we don't need another
this reminds me of the Avengers movie when they say "we have a Hulk" BAH HA HA HA

Hahahah this is when I go all JF on you!!!!
hey now...what's that mean,lol..don't make me out to be some brawlin thugster:huggy:

I'm constantly on the look out for non jeep clubs so obviously google would lead me here at some point. Why must I seek out this groups & clubs? Because I don't wheel a heep, & that's the "requirement" for 10 of the closest & largest clubs aron me. Through special acceptance some would let me join.....but I can't just go hey let me in....no my brand is taken into consideration, some even want me to try out.....

It should be as simple as; hey you wheel, me too, can I join, sure......

But that sure never happens it's what do you take offroad? Ooooooo we'll have to consider that.

jeep owners arn't bad, most are great guys & girls even...but as clubs & groups go they're the most exclusive look down their nose faction i've been around. Even the rover ppl arn't as elitest, tho they are a close second.

I ended up in a explorer club not that that's all they allow, but that's 97% of the membership. I asked if I could come to a meet & showed up not stating my vehicle...Wait that's a blah blah that's pretty cool, let's hit the trails. No connotation or special considerations needed. & by the end of the day we were all brothers.

it's a small club that doesn't get out nearly enough though so i'm always on the look out for another group of some sort so I'm not breaking one of the cardinal rules 'don't wheel alone' nearly as often. I try & hook up with ppl on location, but it's even better to be planned into a meet.....

All leading me to this thread....Where a recurring theme is "its about the action, not the vehicle" Spoken mostly by the jeepers who were excluded......just watching all talk & I hate the fact I linked it together....but it's akin to white privilege......it's just jeep privilege....Ya'll can buy whatever you want to assemble your rigs, & build what you choose. You can typically join whatever groups you want....Niche brands like mine we build more then we can buy, we have to be taken under consideration or find others like us..........But the moment ya'll are excluded oh lawdy it's the end of the world....

meanwhile while it's not explicitly stated like the FB group being started here......Your all on a website called NC4X4 essentially implying offroaders from the other 49 states & around the globe can p/o......... yet you're not an exclusive mindset of jeepers....effin hypocrits let the man have his no jeep club.....at the end of the day he'll still be out numbered 50 to 1........

IP check.......I'm in Texas, Dublin to be even more exact. You could just ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back