New Facebook Off Road Group

Status
Not open for further replies.
awww.independent4x.com_assets_images_isuzu4x4oftheyear.jpg

Ron I tried to quote ya, but still learning this system.... I'm part of that bike crowd too ;) It's the 4 wheelers ruining the dragon.

I've been outside of NC too long to speak specificly about the groups you've mentioned...but just because the name doesn't contain jeep doesn't mean it's not a jeep centric group. Fwd-fwd is a local example to me. Allegedly open to all...but 98% jeep, & those of us without one just always feel on the edge.

And you're right out side of the hobby jeep is a very generic term. When mine arn't being called the pile of shits they are....they're being called jeeps, painful fact of life.....And more reason for non jeepers to look to Seperate themselves. We're dwelling with in the hobby though.

STFU Donnie. You're out of your element.

That is just lazy, typing it out without taking the time to find the proper meme for it, or making it yourself. I am highly disappointed. Here, next time you will have it at the ready.

1fd3eb2d600dfff5506ff549f5fd58fc7949f4f56eea21a8ddd689b2a13eb1a5.jpg

This site is for everyone. But none of the jeep groups here would not let u join if u didn't have a jeep. Who remembers what this site used to be called and about?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ron I tried to quote ya, but still learning this system.... I'm part of that bike crowd too ;) It's the 4 wheelers ruining the dragon.

I was power touring the dragon before there was a sport bike crowd.
Ruined my sleepy little mountain get away. Had to sell my cabin.

Seriously, Robinsville sucks now

Still don't have the quote thing down.....stupid test.

if your going that far back Ron I do understand how it was ruined for ya....& your right sort bikes are the next step up of ruining it.

You folks really have thin skins considering this is about a FACEBOOK page. It's not even a forum on this site? Why don't you just move on if you're not interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back