New Facebook Off Road Group

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just find it funny what the URL is. I feel like at some point somebody with a Jeep did something to really piss you off :)

groups/nojeeps4x4

I just find it funny what the URL is. I feel like at some point somebody with a Jeep did something to really piss you off :)

groups/nojeeps4x4

You can blame the url on facebook. I tried groups/nonjeep4x4 but it said it was unavailable. Tried a few other variations too, but they were all unavailable too. People in all types of vehicles have pissed me off at one point in time or another, but that is not the reason I created the group. I actually have wheeled with and still do wheel with jeeps. I participate in work days with jeeps too. I dont have anything against jeeps, or most of their owners for that matter, lol. This group was created for the sole purpose to have something different, and by different I mean a group that instead of being all or mostly jeeps, it would have no jeeps or at least very few. Now if that offends, so be it. It wasnt meant to offend and the members we have so far realize this. That being said, I have enjoyed seeing the negative reactions from you all on here. It is not only entertaining, but it keeps the thread near the top and helps promote it. Granted, it will continue to draw negative feedback as well from some of you, but it will also get seen by other members on this forum who may want to join. So thank you, all of you for your direct and indirect support.

You are killing the heart of what wheelin is. The comradery, friendships and families I have seen grow together in the wheelin Comunity and our club is what its all about. An offroad club is not based upon the brand of vehicles , its the people that make it work.
Don't listen to this guy he drives a jk all he does is play on the curbs at the mall lol

Dear @superman27344, here we go.
Being in a club is okay i guess, joining a brotherhood is priceless. Some folks join a gang, a church or whatever to find it.
I call it fellowship.I have met,wheeled,camped and ate great food with a metric shit ton of people on this forum.
Changing a broke D60 knuckle in frozen creek bed at Harlan when it was 14 degrees would have sucked without my friends.
Upper link mount torn off the frame? We fixed it. Dixie Run 2013. My friends!
Just last week, my dd truck engine took a massive shit. One my brothers sold me a low milage 5.3 ls motor at cost.
Another brother installed it and it's ready to go.
In summary, i am proud as hell of the folks i've met and rolled with. Oh yeah,the gals i roll with are my sistah's!
Badass chicks who put up with insanity. Ya'll know who you are.
'Dre out...

Never really thought I would be proud to be part of a Metric Shit Ton.

Ureka! Paul should start the MST club.

:beer: × (magic number) = proud new used light bulb owner

standalone

Looks alot like this one. Just not so bright.

Dear @superman27344, here we go.
Being in a club is okay i guess, joining a brotherhood is priceless. Some folks join a gang, a church or whatever to find it.
I call it fellowship.I have met,wheeled,camped and ate great food with a metric shit ton of people on this forum.
Changing a broke D60 knuckle in frozen creek bed at Harlan when it was 14 degrees would have sucked without my friends.
Upper link mount torn off the frame? We fixed it. Dixie Run 2013. My friends!
Just last week, my dd truck engine took a massive shit. One my brothers sold me a low milage 5.3 ls motor at cost.
Another brother installed it and it's ready to go.
In summary, i am proud as hell of the folks i've met and rolled with. Oh yeah,the gals i roll with are my sistah's!
Badass chicks who put up with insanity. Ya'll know who you are.
'Dre out...

This x1000

it would have no jeeps or at least very few.

How do you get to be in the select few to have a jeep in nojeeps4x4? o_O Now that offends me. Where's the safe room cause words hurt.

I joined a club with Jeepers in the name. I owned an Explorer and a Samurai at the time. Many of those people have become family now (but I did convert to Jeep ownership).

How do you get to be in the select few to have a jeep in nojeeps4x4? o_O Now that offends me. Where's the safe room cause words hurt.

I joined a club with Jeepers in the name. I owned an Explorer and a Samurai at the time. Many of those people have become family now (but I did convert to Jeep ownership).
In my 10 year affiliation with MCJ, I don't recall a time that it was ever all Jeep. :lol: Diversity works.

@superman27344 so here is my problem, last time we rode together I owned a red 86 4runner, now I own a jeep yj....I think your idea is a bad idea. Just make a club and enjoy riding, who cares what they drive! I am still the same lovable guy I was in the toyota!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back