New Facebook Off Road Group

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, but they are not pimping their group here..

I am actually gonna take this one as a compliment. I have always wanted to be a pimp. Perhaps I will get a wide brim hat and some platform shoes with little fish in them, lol.

Track(er) Lives Matter!!!
Geo_Tracker_LSi_convertible.jpg

I wouldn't want to be associated with douchebags like this guy, either.

IMAG1417.jpg

I am really not butt hurt, I created the group for the purpose of having something different instead of the same old thing.

Yet, I don't see the same ole thing you are referencing. I can name three specific Jeep clubs off the top of my head however I can name probably 10-20 others without brand loyalty. On this board specifically, there are 12 clubs and only 1 has Jeep in the name. Your argument is bullshit and you have a chip on your shoulder.

I'm sure before it's over, Jeff will have given you at least $11.04 :lol:

No point in continuing with this, would be like joining a conversation with John Fuller.:shaking:

Yet, I don't see the same ole thing you are referencing. I can name three specific Jeep clubs off the top of my head however I can name probably 10-20 others without brand loyalty. On this board specifically, there are 12 clubs and only 1 has Jeep in the name. Your argument is bullshit and you have a chip on your shoulder.

Sorry if you see it as a chip on my shoulder because I want to have a group without all identical rigs with similar or identical mods. As far as my argument, I am not arguing with anyone. I keep stating my same position, mostly to continue the thread and get attention for the group, lol. Actually, I think I thanked you for that yesterday, so once again, I must say thank you again.

I am actually gonna take this one as a compliment. I have always wanted to be a pimp. Perhaps I will get a wide brim hat and some platform shoes with little fish in them, lol.
Dude if its worth doin do it right,
prod_2746384102.jpg

Still waiting on an answer!

I didnt answer for two reasons. One is that I actually have not been denying membership to jeep owners in the group. The other reason is because I dont know what a jeepster is, lol.

Sorry if you see it as a chip on my shoulder because I want to have a group without all identical rigs with similar or identical mods. As far as my argument, I am not arguing with anyone. I keep stating my same position, mostly to continue the thread and get attention for the group, lol. Actually, I think I thanked you for that yesterday, so once again, I must say thank you again.
If anyone is dumb enough to join your circle jerk they deserve to break down along with your pile of hell K5. 33 members so far deserve this fate :poop:

Carolina Non-Jeep Wheelers... :lol::lol::lol: So by starting a club for people who have other vehicles and with them you're wanting to start something that has nothing to do with Jeep, you throw caution to the wind and actually put the name Jeep in your club name.

ad.gr_assets.com_hostedimages_1380222758ra_410729.gif

This thread has more uni-lateral butthurt than Pat McCrory at a Bruce Springsteen concert.

If anyone is dumb enough to join your circle jerk they deserve to break down along with your pile of hell K5. 33 members so far deserve this fate :poop:

Carolina Non-Jeep Wheelers... :lol::lol::lol: So by starting a club for people who have other vehicles and with them you're wanting to start something that has nothing to do with Jeep, you throw caution to the wind and actually put the name Jeep in your club name.

View attachment 217028

I guess I am not creative enough. I couldnt come up with a name that would say non-jeep without mentioning the name jeep, at least not without actually saying something to bash the jeep name, but I didnt want to do that. As far as my "pile of hell K5" goes, I kinda like that description. I wish I would have thought of that myself instead of naming it Colossus. Oh and its 35 members, thank you, lol.

I predict less than 10% show for the first club ride.

Well, I would imagine if our first ride was somewhere free, you would probably be right. Our first ride though has to be paid in advance in order to rent out Big Creek though, so if they dont show, they would be losing money.

You are killing the heart of what wheelin is. The comradery, friendships and families I have seen grow together in the wheelin Comunity and our club is what its all about. An offroad club is not based upon the brand of vehicles , its the people that make it work.

^ Amen to that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back