DONE WITH GALLOWAYS 4X4 !!!!!!!!!!

I've been going to Galloway's for years as well, I keep hearing negative things about them, but they've always been great with me. I've never gone for more than tires, but none the less, they've been good to me.

I gotta know what's happening with these over the phone mis-quotes. Any time I've been there for tires or to pick the handful of 73-79 Frod's they have in the side yard, they quote me a price, and usually end up with further discounts if I show up with a wad of cash in my hand. With as much luck as I've had there (given it's limited to tires and parts picking), I'm really surprised at the problems the rest of you have had. Honestly, when I'm getting tires thrown on, I'm hovering right around them jaw-jacking the whole time. Last time I was there, I was waiting on a quote for a set of used tires and rims...I just walked into the shop and started chatting it up with Chris while he was SAS'ing a 2000's chevy. Hell damn near every time I leave that place Lester is adamant about giving me free Galloway's shirts as well. I guess I'm a lucky one.

9 Years and my experiences have remained the same. But I also went to school with Chris. I haven't been there since Lester died though...sooooo.

I will note though...the pizza place they have in Richfield has definitely gone to shit...used to be damn good. Last 3 times we've gone to the badin drive in, we've grabbed it, and certainly not what it used to be.

I like turtles.

yeah they dont have much anymore tire wise! went down there last weekend to get some and they had nothing

They are still in business?

Back