3rd annual get together Nov 18-20

We should do a NC4x4 East meeting and a NC4x4 West meeting,

:lol:
Problem is, if we are staying in NC, URE is the only potential wheeling spot. But since this isnt much about the wheeling, it could just as much be held in a big field somewhere that doesnt mind the antics.

Problem is, if we are staying in NC, URE is the only potential wheeling spot. But since this isnt much about the wheeling, it could just as much be held in a big field somewhere that doesnt mind the antics.
Wait what.... There's like 5parks, including GER, 3-5hrs north of us, and I think that was bebops point, leave NC for the west side....

I'm down for whatever, wherever.

We should do a NC4x4 East meeting and a NC4x4 West meeting,

:lol:

I already know @Lurch830 and @Clubbs and I've even met @jeepinmatt (he had a surprisingly small fire going) probably a few others. There's not many of us on the eastern side and even fewer regular posters east of I95 :D I'll ride though, once my truck is fixed, I'm down to cruise wherever. F it!

your telling me someone here doesnt have a 50+ acre pasture that they dont care if someone gets shit faced in and races mini bikes. what kind of southern state are we.

I don’t like any of you enough :flipoff2: to disrupt the herd…

35A7A76A-DD8C-4658-BA36-1B14B8EFF38A.jpeg

your telling me someone here doesnt have a 50+ acre pasture that they dont care if someone gets shit faced in and races mini bikes. what kind of southern state are we.
An hour south of chalrotte I got 80 something acres and y’all are welcome.
No power or water hook ups for campers but no one will bitch no matter how much noise we make.

An hour south of chalrotte I got 80 something acres and y’all are welcome.
No power or water hook ups for campers but no one will bitch no matter how much noise we make.

This sounds like a good spot.......

Somebody has access to 400 acres on here don't they...:popcorn:
I would love too but this amount of people is a little overkill for parking lol, there wouldn't be any shinanigans allowed either so that would probably kill it for a lot of folks. He's a super awesome guy but old, quiet peaceful setting. There will be a private invite soon enough though

just food for thought....why don't some of yall look into Horsepower Park? It's huge, just as big as Uwharrie parking, has race track, wood trails, more ATV friendly and could probably get a good deal from them??? idk, just a thought as far as closer than GER

What about a field games contest. It’s been awhile.

Unless it's burning the field. @jeepinmatt has that one in the bag :D

Seems like Uwharrie group camp could work if we aren’t invited back to Riverbend. If we reserve all 3 sites, that should be enough space and we’d have the area to ourselves.

I agree with most of you above saying that we’ll get the highest participation by keeping it somewhere in central NC. The Flats would have been great for this…RIP.

Back