00 xj 8.25/D30LP moving right along

finally I dont give a damn how you drive, unless it involves fairy dust and magic unicorn wings those axles aint holding up to 38s on anything above a gravel road
hey Mr. Pro know it all...again..why don't you go ask the guy with the xj on 33s who i pulled for over 4 miles back to safety with that 38s doubled jeep...i'm sure he would personally have to call you out on your BS...for that matter why not go ask all those 19 members from here that were there that day to witness it..ohh i guess they are a bunch of dumb ass trolls too right? not possible with that setup huh...

and to think the K5 on tons that was there and "diesel" at that didn't want to do the task...as a matter of fact everybody pretty much nominated my "trolling death trap jeep" to pull him since i had the extra gearing and wow...nobody out of 19 people stopped to tell me 'hey that's not smart and you can't do that unless you have fairy dust and unicorn you dummy' SO WHATS MY POINT>>>>that when everyone was to chicken shit to haul a XJ on 33s for miles out the trail of rough terrain "including the dieseled K5", yeah i guess that's the time like always that i jump right in and get the job done and showed the hell off doing it cause one i git gravel smooth road at end...i freakin booked it 40 the whole way up that mt just to show how tough and badass xjs are and can be. but what do i know...i've only worked on the dam thinks for 15 years now...please i don't need no pros telling me what i can and can't do in a xj thank you very much!!!

"alright that's it...i'm putting this xj on 40s just to piss you off" :rockon:boy i bet you guys would have heart attack if i really did LOL LMAO

so on some actual "real" build stuff...finished bumpers today and really interested in drawing up plans to flip the rear leafs and stretch it 3" or so for better driveline angles and such so anyone can point me in direction of a build thread would be great..i'm sure it's been done and someone surely has a post/writeup on it with pictures and stuff...looks complex but might want to tackle it
so ANYWAYS people...can we get back to normal grown up stuff or am i gonna be told how stupid and death trappish stretching the rear of an xj on 35s is......

hey in all seriousness, you guys aren't AS bad as pirate and naxj...I'll at least give you that. ;)

i guess i need to contact this customer whose jeep i put together almost a year ago with those 36" swampers and steal his joy of all the fun he's had with it since it's a deah trap right? or should i ask for the special recipe of the magic fairy dust that keeps his axles together...and WOW, he's got the D35 not the 8.25...uh ohh cheerioh
xj on 36 Jasons 2.jpg

dam troll who built that thing should be fired for such atrocity...i say we ban him for building illegal and unsafe Jeep Cherokees for the safety of ourselves and our reputation. We can't have all the NEWBIE XJ owners thinking they can run around with such tire sizes and get away with it unless they come here to buy that unicorn to pull it with

now this I will admit 100%.....I am being a total Smart Ass and this I know but i can't stop myself because for pros u call yourselves...how dumb you really sound with your jeep knowledge. i feel bad for any of such above jeepsters running around in your area or on your trails..hopefully they got enough self respect to ignore you and keep enjoying their Heeps and not let you steal all their fun. so do you like stop em at lights and stalk them so you can bash em and report their death traps to the NC4x4 Pro Police?

well gotta go work now...gotta go online and order me some more fairy dust to sprinkle on my axles. adios amigos!!

I feel like you must of done a line of blow before going off on that last tangent.

I and several others here have tried to give you our opinions on advice that you asked for. You have to expect a little blow back from your previous adventures on nc4x4 but most of this comes from you flipping out on people when they offer there experience in the past.

I was hoping that your go round this time wouldn't turn out like the last but it seems to be headed in the same direction.

My advice is to take the advice people give you. Nobody on here wants to see you or anyone else get hurt while out trying to have a good time. And thats all they are trying to do is keep you and anyone around you safe.

Crystal method is one hell of a drug.

???

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1421153568493.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1421153568493.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 220
"alright that's it...i'm putting this xj on 40s just to piss you off" :rockon:boy i bet you guys would have heart attack if i really did LOL LMAO

You can't put 40's on a unibody. Geez, only an idiot would do that. Let alone race one for 2 years with his wife riding shotgun.

Edit: It even had a doubler. No foolies!

manche3.jpg

Last edited:
You can't put 40's on a unibody. Geez, only an idiot would do that. Let alone race one for 2 years with his wife riding shotgun.

Edit: It even had a doubler. No foolies!

where did you find that 8-lug 30/35 combo?

And when someone says it's a bad idea I stick my head up my ass and spew out some gibberish straight out of middle school special needs class.:lol:

Come on now. We are better than that around here. Its no longer "special needs", its "people with disabilities". It is important to put the person before the disability :lol:.

My apologies! Bahaha!

This guy seriously needs to go talk with Dr Phil.

glad to see everyone is entertained!!lol so to solve all the issues i guess...as long as people can give advise without telling someone their jeep on 35s is a death trap and safety hazard to himself and others...i can take opinions no problem..you're very entitled to them but when all the opinions are the same BS year after year of how weak some 8.25 and D30 is for 35" tires...please spare me your 1ton speech...don't need no dam tons or deuces to freaking run 35s on a dam cherokee. SO now that we've got that established i'm going back to work to finish my magic fairy xj build of my bumpers..paint em and saddle up the unicorn to push those god awfully heavy 35s down my dirt driveway to check the mail...hopefully nothing will snap on me. Good Day Fellas!!

ai.imgur.com_JNzpIFX.png

Seriously though...

Nobody in this thread has said a Cherokee on 35's and stock axles is a death trap. Now, people may have insinuated (hold on...SAT Word, I know. Syn: suggested, hinted, indicated) that you build death traps based on some of the haggard BS you have posted pictures of before. YOU continue to refer to a cherokee on 35's as death traps. We get it. You're cheap. You like to cram big tires on a Cherokee and go "crawling". All anyone has tried to tell you is that sooner or later, that IS going to catch up to you.

how many pictures of D35s with shafts hanging out can we post up?

signed, a full floater convert

And here we have it again. The full blown Jeepster reaction. And he still wonders y he gets the same treatment. I am amazed he brought up pirate and naxj. Im sure the guys on pirate have treated him well. But here again I hate I joined n on this cluster fuck. As they say. Somethings will never change

hey as long as we're still pulling shit out of our asses in here, how about someone buy this SF-14bolt I have taking up space in my shop?

also, today is not wednesday.

and the creek behind my house is up today.

Dang dude. Never heard of Rough Country wheel spacers? You're an obvious poser...
That 35 spline ECGS drive flange is actually my center cap.
I actually machined 5x4.5 to 8x6.5 wheel spacers for my TJ back in 2001ish when I grenaded the D35 for the umpteenth time and installed the D60FF In the rear. Didn't want to have non-matching tires and track width, so I converted the D30 to 8 lug for a couple years till I got a D60 front. Held up fine other than going through hubs every 15-20k miles...

Back