New Facebook Off Road Group

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are killing the heart of what wheelin is. The comradery, friendships and families I have seen grow together in the wheelin Comunity and our club is what its all about. An offroad club is not based upon the brand of vehicles , its the people that make it work.

I am sorry you feel this way. Thank you for your input though.

If anyone is dumb enough to join your circle jerk they deserve to break down along with your pile of hell K5.
Easy there killer,why all the K5 hate??
I predict less than 10% show for the first club ride.

well yeah 10% of 35 is 3.5 so Im gonna go ahead and say that the .5 person will be a no show.

Easy there killer,why all the K5 hate??

well yeah 10% of 35 is 3.5 so Im gonna go ahead and say that the .5 person will be a no show.

So how's membership treating you? :lol:

Honestly, I would still count that as a success since it would be three more non-jeeps in a row than you normally see, lol.

Honestly, I would still count that as a success since it would be three more non-jeeps in a row than you normally see, lol.
well, that settles it. you're a noob.

i feel as if this is a accurate statement lolster, lol lol lol lol lolo lolol lolo loo oloololo lolololoolloo lllooooloolo lol

lol
You know that song was about a transvestite, right?

You know that song was about a transvestite, right?
you don't say? Maybe she/him drove a non-jeep and was looking for a club to join. I think I could point shim in the right direction. That'll give them the exposure they're looking for.

See the similarities?
Transformer.jpg

Maybe most of the people who remember seeing "Pat" are like me: too old to really give a flying crap where they decide to drop trou pinch a loaf.

Good point.

I like bourbon.
Anyone else like bourbon?

I want to star a club.

Driving Only Occasionally Fast Until Sunset - Bourbon and 4x4 Club

Can wheel with the no Jeeps allowed club?

I didnt come to bash jeep, but damn if the memes with that pink powerwheels jeep dont make me laugh everytime.

I'm not bashing them. Hell I'm thinking about buying one! Probably going to keep it on the DL though so everyone still thinks I just wheel a Samurai.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back