What have you done for your health today?

My doctor has me on the whole 30 diet to see if we can find the root cause of some reoccurring skin issues. I’m ten days in right now. It’s crazy how much sweeter fruits taste when you can’t eat anything with added sugar.

Up big rock down cedar rock burnt mtn, beautiful day out

Attachments

• IMG_1813.jpeg
    IMG_1813.jpeg
    88.7 KB · Views: 31
Signed up for the Vertical Mile Challenge in Hiddenite. Did it last year, real break off. I think I placed 3rd from last of the people who finished and it took me 4 hours.

You can do 8 miles for a vertical half mile elevation or 16 miles for the full mile.

I do 8 cause I'm not in good shape anymore.

But I've got 6 weeks to train.

Gonna go from chubby zero to mediocre hero!

I hit 6 F3 workouts this week.
Today’s workout was our annual Cinco de Mayo beatdown where we listen to mariachi music during the workout.
But since it’s actually May the Fourth Star Wars day today, some of the music was Star Wars music mariachi style like this:

Up big rock down cedar rock burnt mtn, beautiful day out
We rode up Big Rock, down Cedar Rock yesterday, plus Bridal Veil Falls, with the kids and some friends. It poured on us coming back from the falls, so we skipped Burnt Mtn.

Today:Screenshot_20240505_173342_Strava.jpg

Pretty big day for me…last couple weeks I had been hovering right around the 288lbs mark…my peak 18 months ago was 386lbs…I wanted to hit that century mark so badly. Really only been weighing in on Mondays…and it happened today. Got serious about losing weight about 5 months ago…was 352 at the time, so down 70lbs since I started this stint.

IMG_8994.jpeg

Pretty big day for me…last couple weeks I had been hovering right around the 288lbs mark…my peak 18 months ago was 386lbs…I wanted to hit that century mark so badly. Really only been weighing in on Mondays…and it happened today. Got serious about losing weight about 5 months ago…was 352 at the time, so down 70lbs since I started this stint.

View attachment 417211
Hell yeah man! Congrats!!!

View attachment 417211
Congrats! That’s a great accomplishment!

View attachment 417211
I have 3 fat friends and you are 2 of them :flipoff2:

View attachment 417211
Great job! Most people have to get a divorce or hire a hit man to lose over 100 pounds of dead weight!

I have 3 fat friends and you are 2 of them :flipoff2:
According to my doctor as of last week, even at 222 lbs I still qualify as one....oh wit you said friends...

According to my doctor as of last week, even at 222 lbs I still qualify as one....oh wit you said friends...
Wuddup trey! :flipoff2:

View attachment 417211
Nice work!

Back