uwharrie april 4,5&6

I'll go ahead and tell you now that my cell definitely will NOT work down there. I can use Direct Talk or whatever it is (where it's basically like a regular walkie talkie) but I dunno how well it'll work. Nextel sucks in that part of the state :(

However, if you'd like my number anyway, PM me for it. I think we're heading down Friday but I'm not 100% on that.

I'll go ahead and tell you now that my cell definitely will NOT work down there. I can use Direct Talk or whatever it is (where it's basically like a regular walkie talkie) but I dunno how well it'll work. Nextel sucks in that part of the state :(
However, if you'd like my number anyway, PM me for it. I think we're heading down Friday but I'm not 100% on that.

Mine usually works at the outpost, and then probably 25% of the time everywhere else. I will leave my CB on all day channel 9, you could try that.
Im going to be bringing my cameras and taking tons of pics. If anyone wants your pic taken then look for the silver nissan frontier on 33's.

il have my camera as well. the fj80 on 35s in the pic earlier ... will be there fri, sat, sunday ... have to ask my buddy who got the camp sites for what specific ones but i believe they are cady corner from the bathhouse

URE

count me in at ure for the opening weekend 96 gc lifted and loked in the rear. It will be its maiden voyage in ure hope I dont break anything:driver:

just got off the phone and LKC will be out there with a crew from Ecity (blue runner,two tone ckee, wrangler adn a few more tba's.) hope to see yall there on opening day

count me in at ure for the opening weekend 96 gc lifted and loked in the rear. It will be its maiden voyage in ure hope I dont break anything:driver:

it'll be my first time driving through. I've been through as a rider but never a driver. should make for an interesting adventure! :Rockon:

We need to set up a time and a meeting place, for the 4th. What about the country store at 10:00 am friday. Just an idea. I will be riding solo if any has a friend that would rather ride shot gun than in the back...prefer hot blonde 5'4" 120lbs 25-32yrs.....lol

Im gona have a hard time remembering what all ya'll are driving. Stop me and say hi if you see a silver crew cab frontier on 33's. I want to park at kodak for a while on saturday to take some pics so if yall run into me let me know when your gona be up there. I want to run daniel for the first time saturday morning so we might get snagged up there. Im gona go first since Ive got a winch, Im thinking Ill get high centered on the ledge.

Im gona have a hard time remembering what all ya'll are driving. Stop me and say hi if you see a silver crew cab frontier on 33's. I want to park at kodak for a while on saturday to take some pics so if yall run into me let me know when your gona be up there. I want to run daniel for the first time saturday morning so we might get snagged up there. Im gona go first since Ive got a winch, Im thinking Ill get high centered on the ledge.
i made it in the luv on 31's you should be good

Anyone been out there lately for trail cleanup or work? What's the general condition?

Is it planned to open as scheduled on April 1st? All trails open?

Does anyone have the inside scoop?

who is going to be wheeling on the 4th? Im planning on going that friday for the day, before I head to Charlotte for the car show

Raleighjeepguy, are you just going up for the day, that wed, the 1st? if so, I dont have to work, might head up for the day then

I'll be out there saturday morning in this. None of my friends are taking their vehicles so if yall see me stuck on the trail or broke stop by and say hello. Maybe pick on me a little bit. See everyone out there!!!!!

Darren

herc4.JPG

I will be in this so hello...

I'm looking for some guys to ride with. All my friends are going different ways this weekend so I was just coming up with a buddy to ride some. We just dont have any rigs coming with us. Is anyone going to camp. I was thinking about camping Friday Night...Let me know if you would not mind a tag along

Attachments

• 4 wheeling front extended best.jpg
    4 wheeling front extended best.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 380
We are camping somehwere on the trail saturday night. We've got a silverado on 33' and and jeep on 31's along with my truck. Ive been dying to try daniel but I dont know if the others n my group are gona try it with me, I might be running it by myself. Here is my truck.

ai130.photobucket.com_albums_p275_nissan11_DSC_0052.jpg

I'm looking for some guys to ride with. All my friends are going different ways this weekend so I was just coming up with a buddy to ride some. We just dont have any rigs coming with us. Is anyone going to camp. I was thinking about camping Friday Night...Let me know if you would not mind a tag along
MY group will be my cherokee, and 2 wranglers...we will be camping friday night on the trail and riding saturday. your welcome to come camp and ride with us. just let me know. we wont be gettin there early enough to ride much fri (except for a night trip)

I know you guys are running the 4th, 5th, and 6th. Is anyone interested in running on Monday the 7th? I'm taking the day to ride with some friends and doing a shakedown run with my Samurai.

Chromerunner,,,This sounds good I will just look for you guys Friday some time...what time do you think you are going to get there. I will maybe wait at the store or at the enterance for you. While I'm riding Fridat I will look for some good spots to camp.

Ill be there w/my white YJ on 35's and a friends grand w/ 31's.

Back