uwharrie april 4,5&6

ncrockinxj

Anyone going a few guys and I will be heading up.

small group for now, cherokee, tj, taco , 4 runner , fj80

just wondering if anyone else was planning on heading up that weekend

i may be up there.... i guess it depends on if i break anything at DPG the weekend before

I bet it will be a zoo

Gray K5 on 'tons or champagne YJ on 'tons- count me in.

I thought it was teh 15th. I geusst hat's closing in Dec.

May have to see if I can make a run...

I'll be planning to go

i'll def be ther just hope i can get my lockers by then ,, cause daniel really beat my ass last time i was there

i'll be at tellico. but will be up for a ure run the next weekend if anyone wants to go.

A few scouts will likely be there on Sunday afternoon and Monday. We're planning to head over after the Charlotte car show.

awesome look forward to seeing all these rigs out there and yea I agree it will most likely be a zoo... the more the merrier right?

I will be there on the 5th would like to ride along with a group just let me know what time and were? Will have a 79 bronco on 38 tsl's

we will be in a group with this
ai8.photobucket.com_albums_a32_sterbevogel_my_2080_IMG_0099.jpg

this
S7300128.jpg

this
ai8.photobucket.com_albums_a32_sterbevogel_my_20baby_17a7f3d6.jpg
(looks a little dif now,and this is on what used to be my land so its perfectly legal)
a silver taco on 33s,red 2nd gen 4runner on 35s and a few others feel free to ride along if you want

Is there a group going on the 5th and if so what time I would liketo meet up with someone there

Is there a group going on the 5th and if so what time I would liketo meet up with someone there

We are leaving sat the 5th around 9am from greensboro. Right now its me in the frontier, 2 jeeps and a silverado. We are going to camp sat. night and wheel some sunday. I want to run daniel for the first time but everyone else in the group doesnt seem to be too excited to try it.

We are leaving sat the 5th around 9am from greensboro. Right now its me in the frontier, 2 jeeps and a silverado. We are going to camp sat. night and wheel some sunday. I want to run daniel for the first time but everyone else in the group doesnt seem to be too excited to try it.

Sounds good what time you going to be at the outpost? 10 or so?

Count me in and I will probably camp also.....

Back