URE Oct 27?

we should name that rock... perhaps "kodak jr" ? hehe

I was always told that was Kodiak Rock if thats the case I have no problem getting over the one before it.
94811.jpg

This one was followed by a 4 wheel burn out, my first time up it.
Does it mater if gone over on the right or left as I have crawled it on both sides.
Going over on the left side
96363.jpg

Sorry for not having pics of it over but my wife usually gets very scared something bad is about to happen and stops taking pics to hope I'm safe.

I was always told that was Kodiak Rock if thats the case I have no problem getting over the one before it.
94811.jpg

See the rock to the left of you DS tire. That is what I was told was kodak rock. I got denied when I was there the 20th. I guess I'm approaching it wrong or something. My budie had to stack 2 rocks for me to get up what I was told was "Budwiser Rock."

I've always been told the big one at the top was Kodiak (Kodak) Rock by a bunch of other people. Who really knows? Not that it matters one of these days I'm going over it without stacking or getting a winch line again.

all i've ever heard is that the bottom one is Kodak and the top one is Budweiser.

and it's kodak as in kodak cameras not kodiak

I've always been told the big one at the top was Kodiak (Kodak) Rock by a bunch of other people. Who really knows? Not that it matters one of these days I'm going over it without stacking or getting a winch line again.
You are correct, the top rock is kodak the bottom rock has just in the last 5 years gotten to be an obstacle

Just like a few of the posts above I'm curious to know ......Rob were you able to work something out for Tom?? It's been well over a month so plenty of time to have had discussions with your management by now.

Back