URE Oct 27?

Scoutosis

Is anyone planning to be at Uwharrie Saturday Oct. 27th? I'm camping Friday night and planning on doing some trail riding Saturday.

well, I'll be in a tan scout and will hopefully not be broken on the trail.

i think i might head up there that weekend too, i was there last weekend its was cool not too much traffic no one bothering anyone.

I'll be in the black yota with a rasta flag painted on the top if you see me yell and we'll ride together. I'm trying to hit up daniel cause i didn't get to last weekend and haven't run it in a couple months.

Sounds good.

I went up most of Daniels my first time out this past spring (just passed the "ledge" then we turned around due to a suspected broken axle shaft and lack of fuel on two other vehicles). From what the other guys said, that's the worst part and I didn't think it was that bad. I'm sure it changes drastically as it washes out.

I wasn't planning to do anything tough unless I could find some other folks to ride with, so I'm glad there will be a few others around.

I'm on 33" ATs, have a limited slip rear/open front, and I'm driving it home, so I'm not gettin nuts.

Should be out there both weekends (20th and 27th) in a black k-5. Ran Daniel last friday alone and it was much tougher than my last trip (3-4 years???). Once I got past the second climb I figured it was easier to go up than back down.
Anyway, I'll be there with a gray 85 bronco and black 78 bronco. Hit me up if you wanna meet sat morning.

CNC4X4 is having their Fall Fling that weekend.
Will have about twenty rigs, camping at group camp.

i'll be up there with a few rigs.. we'll be staying friday night and possibly saturday night as well

the weekend of the 27th is also a land rover rally at ure.

Should be out there both weekends (20th and 27th) in a black k-5. Ran Daniel last friday alone and it was much tougher than my last trip (3-4 years???). Once I got past the second climb I figured it was easier to go up than back down.
Anyway, I'll be there with a gray 85 bronco and black 78 bronco. Hit me up if you wanna meet sat morning.

Judging by your handle, we should get along great. :beer:

I'm camping at lower Badin Lake Campground and will probably do some easy trails Friday. Where do you want to meet up Sat morning and when? I've only been there once, so I'm not all that familiar with the place, but with the trail map I can meet you wherever.

-Jeff

if i get my bruggy back together , i plan on being there all day sat.

Never been before, but I would love to meet someone down there on Friday afternoon. I was planning on going to the Fall Bash or whatever, but organized runs always have way to many trucks.

If you guys dont mind, I could meet you there, although I dont know exactly where I'm going

I'll be there in a red Defender soft top. By Friday evening, you won't be able to pick it out from the crowd. I'm setting up at group camp on Thursday. Look out for the diesel one. (I'm always up for wheeling with someone new)

jC

The CFSJC is having a work day on Dickey Bell Saturday and Sunday. Not sure how many will be there and we are camping but not sure where yet. The War Wagon is broke so I will be in a camo Wagoneer on 235's LOL. If I am lucky my wife will let me use her 07 Rubicon, it needs to be broken in.:driver:

Jim

There should be a few with me up there I hope. Just for Saturday though no camping this time.

Looks like some serious rain over that area today through Friday. I've never seen this place wet, am I in for a treat? :poop:

Looks like some serious rain over that area today through Friday. I've never seen this place wet, am I in for a treat? :poop:
its more fun when its wet.
and i heard that falls dam is closed because of fires and that they will be building a new campsite somewhere along that trail. but there are other trails.

if it's wet i'm going back friday!

and if my parts come in friday hopefully i'll have my hydro assist done by lunch and be on the road by 4:30!

Hell if it's wet I wanna hit it

it's always better when it's wet! more slipping and slidin in between the ruts! i hear sometimes it can get so wet that maintaining control is near impossible which usually results in a damn mess and hours spent on cleanup.

ok so roll call for friday night?

i'm in definatly

i'll be up there with at least 2 other rigs on saturday.. just for the day

silver rubi 33's, blue tj 32's, possibly one or two more tj's

Back