URE 4x4 cross pics and vids thread

Dangit I gotta hurry up and get my dash video trimmed and compressed, all 9:56 worth!

A couple more I shot at Kodak..........:D

DSC_5668.jpg

DSC_5670.jpg

DSC_5673.jpg

DSC_5675.jpg

Nice pics and video guys.
Nick after watching your video I though I was running the race again.

Does anyone have any more pics or videos of my rig in B class number 225 a white XJ(not the one that broke)?

That is an awsome photo sequence of bigwoody!
The title should be.......''the way the crow flies'' I mean, what kind of line is that?:flipoff2::beer:

By the way...about the one with my orange jeep...

Hope these links work they should just be clicked to go to the pics. Sorry if they don't :)

So we went and got food in Albemarle on Friday night, and just about the time we arrived it started drizzling. We left the cover for the Jeep at camp so we used a roll of Saran Wrap that we oddly enough had with us, and we saran wrapped the top of the Jeep! By the time we got done eating the rain was done, and my seats were dry! Hey! Don't ever say country boys and girls can't be creative!!

So we went and got food in Albemarle on Friday night, and just about the time we arrived it started drizzling. We left the cover for the Jeep at camp so we used a roll of Saran Wrap that we oddly enough had with us, and we saran wrapped the top of the Jeep! By the time we got done eating the rain was done, and my seats were dry! Hey! Don't ever say country boys and girls can't be creative!!
awww.carolinak5.com_forums_images_smilies_Nopicnoproof_20anmi.gif
:D

haha that's awesome! where in lexington are you at?

Johnny at URE Stables allowed us to build this at his place and it will be open to the public, along with some more events we would like to put together. I will wait for him to let everyone know when it will be open and the fee to ride there as it is his property and decision.

The last copper buggy is awesome I want something like that, whos is it and how can I get in touch with them PM, #, Email, etc

its brandon's (91oneton) buggy on here... I think hes got a buildup thread on it...

getting the vids ready, should have them next week sorry. Got all the guys jumping the jumps after kodak rock. The suzuki buggy hitting the tree is pretty hard core. Ill get them as fast as I can.

Back