**updated**-Dave Ramsey anyone?

Sounds like some of those guys next in line need to start dressing as women. Problem solved, they get the executive positions because they are now transgender (because who is going to argue with a woman with a weiner), and are already qualified.

Always wondered why that wasn’t more of a thing. I’ll wear dress and wig and pee sitting down if it means an executive salary at a Fortune 500. I’ll use 100’s drying my tears all the way to the bank while providing a life for my family they wouldn’t otherwise have. Seems to work out for transgender athletes so far.

Sounds like some of those guys next in line need to start dressing as women. Problem solved, they get the executive positions because they are now transgender (because who is going to argue with a woman with a weiner), and are already qualified.

That’s a brilliant strategy. In our next team meeting I should announce that I’ve converted and see what kind of reaction I get. :D

Sorry to derail the thread. On topic, my folks came over for dinner the other night and we had beans and cornbread. Delicious and an inexpensive way to feed 6 people.

Back