UNBREAKABLEFAB straight up ballen FAB work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
just saw pics of this thing finished.... BIG difference
http://www.ncttora.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5151

hope Jamie or Justin dont mind...

ai44.photobucket.com_albums_f19_gtrobb_IMG_0043_3.jpg

ai44.photobucket.com_albums_f19_gtrobb_IMG_0044_2.jpg

ai44.photobucket.com_albums_f19_gtrobb_IMG_0046_3.jpg

ai44.photobucket.com_albums_f19_gtrobb_IMG_0039_1.jpg

ai44.photobucket.com_albums_f19_gtrobb_IMG_0038_2.jpg

Thanks...big difference huh?

delivered the truck last night...Jamie is happy:gay:

Looks sweet! Did you cover up the John Deere Green with mexichrome? Or is it just silver?

The colors are Rustoleum aluminium professional....and Rustoleum professional safety red

Turned out really well...except for when I painted the hood and got a little jumpy with the decal on the hood....the paint was still a little wet

Jamie, i loved your rig before, and i definately love yo shiz now.

Good thing about Justins work, is he's a badass, he makes damn sure the customer is happy and is an overall great fabricator.

Anyone who disagrees, hug a root, suggit, and lick my stinky muppet balls.

Good thing about Justins work, is he's a badass, he makes damn sure the customer is happy and is an overall great fabricator. Anyone who disagrees, hug a root, suggit, and lick my stinky muppet balls.

This is funnay!!!!!!!!!!! I wonder who this statement refers too? :shaking: :fuck-you:

Finally had a chance to visit around the board a bit
Nice built man !!! My 84 is jelious :burnout:

Was it planned to do both [cabwork/bedwork] or did it just work out that way ?? :lol:
And if ya dont mind me asking what kinda $$ that cost ya

Just tring to get a gen idea Thanks for any input

CR

Jamie, i loved your rig before, and i definately love yo shiz now.

Good thing about Justins work, is he's a badass, he makes damn sure the customer is happy and is an overall great fabricator.

Anyone who disagrees, hug a root, suggit, and lick my stinky muppet balls.

Wander who that is pointed at:rolleyes:,probably will never know

Finally had a chance to visit around the board a bit
Nice built man !!! My 84 is jelious :burnout:
Was it planned to do both [cabwork/bedwork] or did it just work out that way ?? :lol:
And if ya dont mind me asking what kinda $$ that cost ya
Just tring to get a gen idea Thanks for any input
CR

Thanks alot for the kind words on my junk. PM- UNBREAKABLE for a price quote.

That thing looks nuts. Not really my style, but I still think its awesome. Good work!

That my friend is a good opinion! Even though its not his style, he still gives the fab man props.

Props to elliot for not being a dick!

looks good, but after seeing cages fold...why in the world did you make the cage drop down there and not tie in at the bend?

ai59.photobucket.com_albums_g289_97tjguzzy_cage2.jpg

Or you could brace the two together like this:

ai59.photobucket.com_albums_g289_97tjguzzy_cage.jpg

personally not my favorite cage because it looks like its already been rolled and crushed in, but it looks like the man knows how to bend some steel and make a good symetrical cage. better than my non-existence in the work cage. i also liked the john deere special over the silver and red

personally not my favorite cage because it looks like its already been rolled and crushed in, but it looks like the man knows how to bend some steel and make a good symetrical cage. better than my non-existence in the work cage. i also liked the john deere special over the silver and red

The John Deere special was becoming a PITA to keep it painted and looking halfway decent. I really put alot of detail into the truck when I first built it, as far as paint is concerned. The paint was really expensive too. I am better knowing it can't look any worse with dents and stratches and I can just say "to hell with it" and wheel it. I know it's safer than it was with the stock cab, and that makes me feel better knowing I have my wife with me most of the time I am wheeling.

Or you could brace the two together like this:

ai59.photobucket.com_albums_g289_97tjguzzy_cage.jpg

That's a good observation, 97tj. We had played around with some ideas for bracing - exactly as you pictured here - but there were plans for added bracing at the lower section of the "door" that could not be finalized by those in attendance (meaning the passenger would have some input as to what she felt comfortable with as well as what Justin and Jamie felt was safest/strongest, etc.)
It's still a work in progress - and has been on one run - and will only improve as it nears completion - as if any rig is ever complete.

Look.. There's plenty of things going on in that cage and basically every cage, mine included, that was done partially or mostly for asthetics, and violates "best practices" for strength.

Unless the people who are talking shit drive around in a rig whose cage liike like a WRC car with the roof cut off, they should just
yodastfu.jpg

Look.. There's plenty of things going on in that cage and basically every cage, mine included, that was done partially or mostly for asthetics, and violates "best practices" for strength.
Unless the people who are talking shit drive around in a rig whose cage liike like a WRC car with the roof cut off, they should just

I agree and disagree.

If some makes a good point about safety, design, etc and they are not being a Ass Wipe then yes they should state their opinion.

but if someone is being and ASS because they do not have the skills to make there own cage or the money to pay someone else to make one then Yes they should shut the hell up..

but if you try to stop good Constructive criticism then what is the point of posting your work on the INTERNET.. come on folks most of us post or shit to show it off or make yourself fell better cause you accomplished a task.. so if you can not take the criticism then do not post your pics.. PERIOD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back