UNBREAKABLEFAB straight up ballen FAB work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoonDogger

Here are some recent photo's of work done by Unbreakable. He is one hell of a Fabricator.
Check out his skills:
ai36.photobucket.com_albums_e15_ROCKWELLEDTOYOTA_Jamie_Picture031.jpg

ai36.photobucket.com_albums_e15_ROCKWELLEDTOYOTA_Jamie_Picture032.jpg

ai36.photobucket.com_albums_e15_ROCKWELLEDTOYOTA_Jamie_Picture033.jpg

ai36.photobucket.com_albums_e15_ROCKWELLEDTOYOTA_Jamie_Picture034.jpg

ai36.photobucket.com_albums_e15_ROCKWELLEDTOYOTA_Jamie_Picture035.jpg

ai36.photobucket.com_albums_e15_ROCKWELLEDTOYOTA_Jamie_Picture036.jpg

ai36.photobucket.com_albums_e15_ROCKWELLEDTOYOTA_Jamie_Picture041.jpg

ai36.photobucket.com_albums_e15_ROCKWELLEDTOYOTA_Jamie_Picture042.jpg

Topless
ai36.photobucket.com_albums_e15_ROCKWELLEDTOYOTA_Jamie_Picture043.jpg

Sexy man, sexy man..does whatever a sexy man does
ai36.photobucket.com_albums_e15_ROCKWELLEDTOYOTA_Jamie_Picture045.jpg

Strapped into place
ai36.photobucket.com_albums_e15_ROCKWELLEDTOYOTA_Jamie_Picture047.jpg

What I do...Check out the protective footware
ai36.photobucket.com_albums_e15_ROCKWELLEDTOYOTA_Jamie_Picture048.jpg

He is an Ugly little critter, but if you can look past that....... he does awesome work. The man is way beyond his years with his knowledge of Toyota Drivetrans and fabrication. I would recommend his work to anyone. He is top notch, and will bend over backwards to make you happy.

Thanks.............. www.unbreakablefab.com Great job on my junk.

He is an Ugly little critter, but if you can look past that....... he does awesome work. The man is way beyond his years with his knowledge of Toyota Drivetrans and fabrication. I would recommend his work to anyone. He is top notch, and will bend over backwards to make you happy.
Thanks.............. www.unbreakablefab.com Great job on my junk.

He is good tranny's , t-cases, and bending tube, And he will deliver if he has too

Looks good man. But have you guys ever heard of shoes? They cool off the weld spatter so that it only goes 1/8" into your foot instead of 1/4".

Looks good man. But have you guys ever heard of shoes? They cool off the weld spatter so that it only goes 1/8" into your foot instead of 1/4".

Yeah, I laughed too............. You know how those mountain boys are........... Bare footed all of the time, chewing tobacco, spitting, and cursing alot.........

You are gonna put a down tube where the windsheild used to be, to connect dash bar with roof bar??
That was what struck me. Not that I profess to know much, but...
Why would you bend a tube in the direction of any "bad" forces that would contact it, then connect the 2 overhead bars to it?
Not trying to stir stuff up, just wanting to know.

Its never done 'till the paint goes on boys. This isn't Justins first cage and I'm sure he is putting the bar in. Looks good:beer: Jaimie, I know you're going to let him take that to the playground this wknd and "test" the cage right?

looks good

You are gonna put a down tube where the windsheild used to be, to connect dash bar with roof bar??

yeah...I'm gonna...I didn't have anymore 1" around...but if you think about it that bar is only to keep debris out...

my safety shoes...:flipoff2:....weld like this and you will build a tolerence for it....it doesn't really bother me anymore Every once-in-a-while I'll get one that makes me jump

Yes he is............. Does it need it? Probably not. I am not running the Nascar circuit, and I don't plan on dropping it from a building. The truck rolled before, and didn't crush the stock cab............ therefore, I am sure the tubing will do a much better job.

47dbacbf12.jpg

Looks badass. Only suggestions are the two bars shown. But like you said, he's not finished yet. That A pillar bar is a hell of a bend to get right...that shit would take me ten times to get :flipoff2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back