UNBREAKABLEFAB straight up ballen FAB work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
the remains of the original bed are now GONE! Time for me to do what I do

Is the cage cut and welded back together on the hoop bar? Not sure if that is a mark or what, but it looks like it's another piece of tube welded in there.

Hope you plug welded another piece of tube inside it if thats the case.

Attachments

• jamie.jpg
    jamie.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 421
its sleeved on each side 1' is 1/4 wall on top (turns out it was a little narrow, oops)

Is the cage cut and welded back together on the hoop bar? Not sure if that is a mark or what, but it looks like it's another piece of tube welded in there.
Hope you plug welded another piece of tube inside it if thats the case.

mister eagle eye i didnt see it lol even if i had i would have not known what i was looking at

It's sleeved..it'll be aight...I know of another cage that is cut and sleeved...Don't we Michael :lol: somewhere around the side bars in a Taco?

welding in long pants and closed toe shoes? WTH are you thinking man? :lol: looks awesome, good job:bling:

Zack

yeah..I know...It was raining earlier that day and I just went straight to the shop...don't worry, I was back in the sandles last night

the only thing that would worry me....is the chance of spinal compression on a roll over because of how low the back bar is that the harnesses are mounted to...it's going to put all the stress from the rollover directly onto the shoulders of whoever is in the seat...but, that might not be an issue in the low speeds of a rig...that's coming from my racing background

looks good as hell though...to both fo you J-bastards. if i keep the black truck...imma have to get a bed made

the only thing that would worry me....is the chance of spinal compression on a roll over because of how low the back bar is that the harnesses are mounted to...it's going to put all the stress from the rollover directly onto the shoulders of whoever is in the seat...but, that might not be an issue in the low speeds of a rig...that's coming from my racing background

looks good as hell though...to both fo you J-bastards. if i keep the black truck...imma have to get a bed made
Boo Faukin Who:flipoff2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back