TOYS for ROCKS!!!...MTN city aug 6th

Me too Jason, I am gonna head up Friday after I get off work Friday morning. Set up camp and take a nap. By the time everyone starts getting there, I will be rested and ready to wheel. Leslie said she didn't wanna do a day ride, and well, she twisted my arm and I gave in! LOL
Looking forward to this as it's the first time at Callalantee since last years toy run!

Me too Jason, I am gonna head up Friday after I get off work Friday morning. Set up camp and take a nap. By the time everyone starts getting there, I will be rested and ready to wheel. Leslie said she didn't wanna do a day ride, and well, she twisted my arm and I gave in! LOL
Looking forward to this as it's the first time at Callalantee since last years toy run!
I feel honored:popcorn:
oh and sneak peek
ai168.photobucket.com_albums_u182_turtlemechanic_2011_07_23195505.jpg

ai168.photobucket.com_albums_u182_turtlemechanic_2011_07_24205004.jpg

Good cause..

This is a great cause and i am going to try to be there with some great toys.

Does anybody have a spare seat on Saturday?

Im trying my best to get there. If I can get the jeep finished Sunday I should be able to make it. Fingers crossed.

I have a PDF of the waiver available so you can print and sign it before hand to help speed up that part of the game,.

Shawn has posted it at beginning of thread POST #1

I posted it at the beginning of the thread.

:beer:

will be there around 5pm on Friday.....night run :driver:

Night run it is!

I will be there early, gonna leave from work Friday morning and go on up, set up and take a nap. Leslie will be coming in later in the day, bringing our 6 year old grandson with her.

As with all wheeling trips, it's gonna be a long week! always is when I am so anxious!

Count da BigJUGGY Bros in on said Nite Run!! We'll be there before dark Friday...:alien: Anxious Aliens!!

howdy, my name is adam i help out at callantee and am glad me and doug got things straightend out with neeta and would like to say on behalf of callantee we look forward to seeing ya'll this weekend !!!!! i would also like to say thanks to every one for suporting doug's cause and thank doug for keeping it going every year !!

Thanks for posting Adam!

I hadn't been up there since last toy run, as I am sure there are others in the same boat. I have heard many improvements to the property. Would you by any chance have some pictures of the upgrades and improvements? Would love to see the progress

Thanks for posting Adam!
I hadn't been up there since last toy run, as I am sure there are others in the same boat. I have heard many improvements to the property. Would you by any chance have some pictures of the upgrades and improvements? Would love to see the progress

Or new maps?

I've been on the phone several times today with Neeta,Paul is not doing very good,he had another bad stroke.He woke up yesterday and asked about the Toy run...please everyone keep Paul in your prayers...and let's make this best toy run ever....Paul Thank You:beer:

Back