TOYS for ROCKS!!!...MTN city aug 6th

OK...we understand the price for each rig is $5.00 and bring a toy. Is there an additional price for the driver of the rig, and what is the price for each rider?
Thanks,
Momma jeeps
proud BDB member

OK...we understand the price for each rig is $5.00 and bring a toy. Is there an additional price for the driver of the rig, and what is the price for each rider?
Thanks,
Momma jeeps
proud BDB member

No extra fee for drivers or rides, flat rate of $5 per vehicle plus a toy

No extra fee for drivers or rides, flat rate of $5 per vehicle plus a toy
This is true,the $5 per vehicle is to cover ins and electric that we will use.
Everyone will have to sign a waiver tho' I will hand a waiver to one of your gang and have everyone sign it and turn it in(save paper)
I will try to get a copy of waiver in pdf form so they can be filled out ahead of time....maybe:rolleyes:

I will find out and post it at front of thread,it may be a few days before I get all the info

I will find out and post it at front of thread,it may be a few days before I get all the info

Can you ask about ATV prices too? I was going to bring some friends on ATV with me.

I saw they were going to start selling year passes. If so this would be a great time to announce that and probably a great time to sell them since so many people will be there.

Are there any updated maps? If you could post them in the first few posts that might get more people there.

Wondering who will be coming up Friday and camping Friday night, and maybe Saturday night? Still on the fence on a day trip or to camp.
What's your plans?

I could probably be tempted into a camping trip. At least 1 night anyway.

I would be up for camping.

Dad and I are camping the night and several of the NOAS crew will be camping as well.

Friday...Saturday...Friday and Sat....I am good with either either or.

Thanks for the support everyone:beer:

Post #4 updated with camping and trail riding fees(for fri and sun)

Everyone have a good weekend we are going to smoke some ham this weekend...and start on 20 gallons of beans two weeks left:driver:

Making Plans to Be There Also...:driver:

Back