Tiger king,who's wathcin it??

It’s a hard call. Both groups are really screwed up like nothing I’ve seen before.
In the scene you mention, did you notice that there were 2 toilets right there, side by side with no divider or nothing? Lol
I've been in stalls like that. They say it cuts down on drug use.....just not in West by God Virgina.

I've been in stalls like that. They say it cuts down on drug use.....just not in West by God Virgina.

That is hilarious.

I’ve seen them like that, but it’s been a long long time.

I really can’t stand Doc in Myrtle Beach. That dude drives me insane. I mean they’re all sleezy and crazy as hell. But something about that guy. He was cocky, and I couldn’t stand his TV persona he would turn on. And it’s funny that he’s pause to let them get ready, and he do his spill, but they’d really be recording the entire thing lol. Joe did it too, but the Doc guy really irritated me.
Yes this dude just looks like a perv.

I should have stopped at episode 5. It just gets sad for everyone/every animal after that. I mean the accidental suicide?!?! Sheesh..after that there's no reason to continue watching.

There are no winners....not a single person to "root" for

The chimp brothers being kept apart for 10 years really kicked me in the gut for some reason. Especially hearing Joe confessing he had no reason to keep them apart.

I should have stopped at episode 5. It just gets sad for everyone/every animal after that. I mean the accidental suicide?!?! Sheesh..after that there's no reason to continue watching.

The chimp brothers being kept apart for 10 years really kicked me in the gut for some reason. Especially hearing Joe confessing he had no reason to keep them apart.

Do you think it was accidental? I didn't really think of it that way, could have missed something. I just figured dude was strung out, tired of the BS, and offed himself.

I suffered through the first episode (just because y'all f*ckers are talking about it)….sitting there slack-jawed through most of it thinking to myself "wtf am I watching..!?" Can't force myself to watch another. I'd rather nail my own sack to a stump and fall off of it.

I normally hate the documentaries that my wife will tie up the TV with, but these damn series was hilarious. If you liked it, you should check out the The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia on Amazon Prime. Its even funnier.

Do you think it was accidental? I didn't really think of it that way, could have missed something. I just figured dude was strung out, tired of the BS, and offed himself.
Same thing happened to "jap-eyed"Dorsey in WWW.

I suffered through the first episode (just because y'all f*ckers are talking about it)….sitting there slack-jawed through most of it thinking to myself "wtf am I watching..!?" Can't force myself to watch another. I'd rather nail my own sack to a stump and fall off of it.

I really thought I’d feel that way, but I couldn’t stop watching it. Something interesting about seeing how crazy some people live. Just like The Whites, it’s just mind blowing to me how strange some people can be.

Funny-cuz-true fact....my brother and his wife live in Wynnewood....I wonder if he's been to that shithole (the park, I mean...not Wynnewood :lol: although from what I've seen on the TV, that town is quite the shit-speckled public bathroom stall that I imagined. Never been there myself).

I really thought I’d feel that way, but I couldn’t stop watching it. Something interesting about seeing how crazy some people live. Just like The Whites, it’s just mind blowing to me how strange some people can be.
Dude at work just mentioned it while we were on a video conference...he said "dude you really gotta keep watching!" ….ugh....Maybe if I'm a glutton for punishment later, I'll "indulge" in another episode

Dude at work just mentioned it while we were on a video conference...he said "dude you really gotta keep watching!" ….ugh....Maybe if I'm a glutton for punishment later, I'll "indulge" in another episode

I was hooked from the start, but it really takes off at the end of episode 2

watched it, hope they all end up in Jail, except Carols current husband.....set that dude free...he bums me out.

I know, I felt like that guy was locked up worse than the poor big cats. :(

I agree, it took a turn from hilarious WTF to really sad WTF a few times. And the chimps got me too. That was rough.

Haha

Friends co worker
b949c99ba8acc6b24e400b762ff6e27c.jpg

Bumping this back up, lol. This isn't Merk's best work but it's pretty damn funny. If you like hip hop that isn't so mainstream check out some of his other remixs (Old Town Rd., Havana, Sucker For Pain, In The End...to name a few).

Bumping this back up, lol. This isn't Merk's best work but it's pretty damn funny. If you like hip hop that isn't so mainstream check out some of his other remixs (Old Town Rd., Havana, Sucker For Pain, In The End...to name a few).

Not my favorite thing ever, but pretty darn good.

I just about blew a half chewed Pringles potato chip out my nose at this comment.

Not my favorite thing ever, but pretty darn good.
Def not his best work. Some of his other remixes are fire. But you gotta like music like this. I've got some eclectic taste though. YouTube Music mix goes from Travis Tritt to Incubus to Jeezy to System of a Down to Brooks & Dunn to ....

cb5f8bc6ec9524c3221caf5c809a56b6.jpg

Disclaimer: I did not adjudicate said fire claim before memeing.
Sorry, translation...fire in this context = lyrical genius, poetic, has "a way with words" when spoken over his instrumentals

Mo' betta? :flipoff2:

Back