Tiger king,who's wathcin it??

1-tonmudder

Doin my part to stir the pot.
As part of Jakes multi media production class he's having to take at home he's required to watch Tiger King on Net Flix.What a screwed up crew of folks.:shaking:

It was hilarious lol

I started to watch it, Then it reminded me of reading through a john fuller thread. So I stopped watching.

The end of Episode 2 it really takes off

Wild, amazing, sad for the animals and genuine people involved. What got me the most was that he had cameras rolling nearly 24/7, to the point that I was starting to doubt how 'real' it actually was.

Anyone else remember when he ran for president? I do.

watched the whole thing. it definitely has created some excellent memes.
Some great ones indeed! These aren't the best (best I've seen is the dog balls), but they're post-worthy

upload_2020-4-3_8-19-37.png

Trump superimposed over Joe Exotic looks JUST like DDP

upload_2020-4-3_8-31-54.png

The best part is that a Walmart Ammo Section Supervisor turned Presidential Campaign Manager is the most normal one of the whole bunch.

Also, part of me wonders where all the footage came from, when it was all supposedly burnt in the fire?

Also, part of me wonders where all the footage came from, when it was all supposedly burnt in the fire?
Perhaps you should ask yourself, "What percentage of this isn't staged?"

The best part is that a Walmart Ammo Section Supervisor turned Presidential Campaign Manager is the most normal one of the whole bunch.

From the way I understood it, only the reality show footage was burned in the fire. Remember, he had the internet show or whatever and he recorded everything every day. I'm sure that that was kept somewhere else.

But yeah, what a damn trainwreck. I heard someone say that the show was one of the only shows that you could enjoy watching that there wasn't a single character in that you could like. :lol:

And yeah, that woman totally killed her husband. :lol:

I was hooked for the preview on Netflix as I was scrolling through trying to find something to watch. I think Carole is the craziest of them all and YES I think she did it. Have yall seen Joe Finley's new teeth?

I saw a comment somewhere that said that the alligators that burned in the fire were Michael Jackson's pet alligators at one time.

Perhaps you should ask yourself, "What percentage of this isn't staged?"

well of course. Given the fact that half the show is him giving himself directions and cues while "on stage". But where is the fun in using logic. Esp in a thread about something that contains zero logic.

'What We Do In The Shadows' is way funnier

Wife and I binged it last weekend. Couldn't stop watching. trainwreck from start to finish

Don't watch much tv, don't have Netflix...but pretty sure I could narrate the series from the memes.
I don't know dude,that shit is soooo far out in left field it'd be hard to do.

Back