Tiger king,who's wathcin it??

The best part is that a Walmart Ammo Section Supervisor turned Presidential Campaign Manager is the most normal one of the whole bunch.

Also, part of me wonders where all the footage came from, when it was all supposedly burnt in the fire?
Yeah forgot about him.I don't think you could assemble a more disfuntional group of people if you had a casting call.

Last edited:
I was hooked for the preview on Netflix as I was scrolling through trying to find something to watch. I think Carole is the craziest of them all and YES I think she did it. Have yall seen Joe Finley's new teeth?
Yeah that's part of the discussion they are having in Jakes online class.Is she any better or worse than the others?? NO she's one in the same.Seems that's the general consensus from what he's said,

I started to watch it, Then it reminded me of reading through a john fuller thread. So I stopped watching.
Can you imagine bein locked in a cell w that guy??? His voice alone would drive me insane not to mention all the bullshit he would be spouting off.I have a lo tolerance for stupid and he would drive me over the edge.

9add88859303eff08e8ab8d2b5414029.jpg

I think Carols husband got TF out of there. He ain't dead. He's breeding big cats for Putin or something. He had all kinds of money people did know about, and he probably only needed enough seed money to get started wherever he was going. Not hard to throw off the scent and get his psycho cat lady wife implicated. He's probably laughing his ass off somewhere.

Can you imagine bein locked in a cell w that guy??? His voice alone would drive me insane not to mention all the bullshit he would be spouting off.I have a lo tolerance for stupid and he would drive me over the edge.
am I the only one that could listen do that dude talk for hours? It might be nothing but BS but this dude is a pure entertainer.

am I the only one that could listen do that dude talk for hours? It might be nothing but BS but this dude is a pure entertainer.
yep.
pretty sure you the only one.

Haven’t watched it, but I’m going to have to I reckon cause the memes are fantastic.

I love a good train wreck, and the best one I’ve seen is The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia. Not to derail, but if you haven’t seen it, it’s crazy. Thanks to @McCracken i watched it for the 4th time last week. It’s on Amazon Prime.

Haven’t watched it, but I’m going to have to I reckon cause the memes are fantastic.

I love a good train wreck, and the best one I’ve seen is The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia. Not to derail, but if you haven’t seen it, it’s crazy. Thanks to @McCracken i watched it for the 4th time last week. It’s on Amazon Prime.
Don’t be talking shit about the dancing outlaw!

The Boone county mating call is the funniest shit ever. Just shake a pill bottle and they come out of the woodwork.

Last edited:

I told my wife that Tiger King just might edge WWW out for the train wreckage. It’s full batshit crazy.

You’re still young. I’ve had a lifetime of dealing with/ listening to those type of folks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That show, it’s like a trailer trash meth with money gets tigers and start making bank selling them and letting people play with them but talking trash about the crackheads doing the same thing but claiming they’re crooks.

Baskins is a crazy bird for sure and I’m pretty sure they all rolled on Joe to ruin another chance at governor/president.

I plan to watch it tonight. I am sure I will echo much of the same.

All I can say is choo choo baby choo choo.They make the Whites look like the Waltons.With the exception of maybe the Walmart ammo guy they all have issues,lots of issues.

Alright I’m on episode 5. I can’t wrap my head around this stuff man. This is insane. INSANE!!

This tips the scales for The Whites. I’m blown away.

Last edited:
Welp, we just started at 10pm. Made it 4 minutes in and the wife has already paused it so we can argue about whether or not people should be able to own such animals. We are still arguing. Well mostly she is talking and I'm sitting here with a smug look. That's how most of our arguments go. :cool:

Welp, we just started at 10pm. Made it 4 minutes in and the wife has already paused it so we can argue about whether or not people should be able to own such animals. We are still arguing. Well mostly she is talking and I'm sitting here with a smug look. That's how most of our arguments go. :cool:
Just tell her everyone should own a bunch of big pussies.

Dude w just 20 mins into it your in for a long haul.

I hate Carole Baskins almost as much as Joe. Also, there's a scene with a white van and if you zoom in, you can clearly see the Mazda/Kid of New Bern stickee on it. We on the map, son!

I really can’t stand Doc in Myrtle Beach. That dude drives me insane. I mean they’re all sleezy and crazy as hell. But something about that guy. He was cocky, and I couldn’t stand his TV persona he would turn on. And it’s funny that he’s pause to let them get ready, and he do his spill, but they’d really be recording the entire thing lol. Joe did it too, but the Doc guy really irritated me.

I really can’t stand Doc in Myrtle Beach. That dude drives me insane. I mean they’re all sleezy and crazy as hell. But something about that guy. He was cocky, and I couldn’t stand his TV persona he would turn on. And it’s funny that he’s pause to let them get ready, and he do his spill, but they’d really be recording the entire thing lol. Joe did it too, but the Doc guy really irritated me.
Its got ya.Hook.....line...….and sinker!!!

watched it, hope they all end up in Jail, except Carols current husband.....set that dude free...he bums me out.

He and the reality tv show producer gotta go live it up at a strip club in vegas for a week or three.

I told my wife that Tiger King just might edge WWW out for the train wreckage. It’s full batshit crazy.
I'm not going that far. It's good but it's not getting your baby taken away so you roll into "town" to snort crushed up pills on the back of a women's room toilet good.

I'm not going that far. It's good but it's not getting your baby taken away so you roll into "town" to snort crushed up pills on the back of a women's room toilet good.

It’s a hard call. Both groups are really screwed up like nothing I’ve seen before.
In the scene you mention, did you notice that there were 2 toilets right there, side by side with no divider or nothing? Lol

Back