The Official "It doesn't work since the upgrade" Thread...

Yeah, I figured out how to fix it, but haven't fixed all of them yet.

not sure if its the new stuff, or me, but I couldnt edit my original post in tires for sale.

And when I went to favorites...the old nc4x4 didnt work..had to add it again. But thats no big deal.

I bet this has been ALOT of work, thank you!

Not a complaint, Only a question. Online status used to be a green dot under user's avatar.
Now?

Paul, feel free to complain all you want. :flipoff2:

As to your question... I'm not sure. If you click on a user, it'll tell you when they were seen last, but that's not exactly what you're looking for.

Jeremy, try logging out of the forum, then go and search for it again in the tapatalk directory. Then log into it from there. I think that's fixed the bugs for a lot of people.

Thanks got it. And yes there is an area up top to mark as read.

I added buttons to the "standard" (not rich text) editor, which should help people on phones and i-devices.

Click the "Upload a File" button.

I think the photo uploader stuff is *very* nice, but it's completely different from how things worked before. I'm working on a video to show how it all works, but haven't been able to get a certain child in bed at a reasonable hour, so haven't been able to record the video.

What's the easiest way to find threads that I've started? (without searching through all my posts)

What's the easiest way to find threads that I've started? (without searching through all my posts)
Best way I've found is to click/hover the drop down by your name in the top right and then go to "Your Content". It lists all of the posts you made, not just the threads you've started though.

Perhaps Shawn can modify "Your Content" to only show threads you've started?.. or maybe add a "Your Threads" link?

If you click in the search bar, it has a field that says "Posted by Member"... so you can fill the search field with the key word and then put your own username in the member field...

That might narrow it down, depending on what you're looking for. :beer:

The following error occurred:

Please provide an image whose longer side is no more than twice the length of its shorter side.

WTH are you trying to do, Ron?

LOL...in other words, it's too damn hard

If you guys ever get bored and want to tinker with the site, I would love to have a "Back to the top" button and the bottom of the threads.

WTH are you trying to do, Ron?
Thats the error when I try to reupload my avatar image so I can re center it. The new tool only allows me to move it left to right.
Some restriction on avatar images

Hmm... yeah, it probably needs to be closer to square. If you send it to me, I can add some white space top and bottom and crop it.

Best way I've found is to click/hover the drop down by your name in the top right and then go to "Your Content". It lists all of the posts you made, not just the threads you've started though.

Perhaps Shawn can modify "Your Content" to only show threads you've started?.. or maybe add a "Your Threads" link?

If you click in the search bar, it has a field that says "Posted by Member"... so you can fill the search field with the key word and then put your own username in the member field...

That might narrow it down, depending on what you're looking for. :beer:

I've been trying different things. What I've found and like best so far is to click my screenname from the upper RH, then Profile Page, find the Information tab, scroll down and click the Find all Threads Started by <screen name>. That avoids typing, I like clicking :D

BTW, this is my first attempt at multiquote, I'm not sure I like the click, scroll back up, click, scroll up...

I've been trying different things. What I've found and like best so far is to click my screenname from the upper RH, then Profile Page, find the Information tab, scroll down and click the Find all Threads Started by <screen name>. That avoids typing, I like clicking :D

BTW, this is my first attempt at multiquote, I'm not sure I like the click, scroll back up, click, scroll up...

^^ This, that's what I was looking for. Took me a bit to find the profile link, but once there the Information tab is where it's at.

would like to see the forum section to the far right after I click "Whats New" versus under each thread title, kinda like the old site did when click on New Posts. It makes looking thru them easier. I sometimes click on whats new and am looking for ECORS only posts and they are difficult to find like this.

Not complaining, but am anyway. :D

would like to see the forum section to the far right after I click "Whats New" versus under each thread title, kinda like the old site did when click on New Posts. It makes looking thru them easier. I sometimes click on whats new and am looking for ECORS only posts and they are difficult to find like this.

Not complaining, but am anyway. :D
x2...I totally agree. The subforum name is now tiny and light gray, very hard to see.

Back