The Discovery Project

that thing looks soo sick i love it. i havent seen to many people that have cut 1 of these up and make it look soo good great job

Looks pretty good hippie. Hope you make it to Tellico, I think Im going to be riding with Jordan, if not im squeezing in your wine and cheese mobile. Ill bring the gorgonzola.

Looks good man!

StudNuts said:
Looks pretty good hippie. Hope you make it to Tellico, I think Im going to be riding with Jordan, if not im squeezing in your wine and cheese mobile. Ill bring the gorgonzola.

Righto chum, sounds jolly good. Hopefully I'll have everything buttoned up, and have a cage by then.

kerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr-SMACK!

Nice work man. The disco came out real nice.

looking pretty good to me...
here is mine, ive pulled the rack off, got a proper spare, and trimmed the fenders a little more since this pic, but you get the idea
100_0917.jpg

^^i was wondering when you'd show your face around here...:flipoff2:

Sorry ya'll I've been working my effing-ass off finishing up school, and design project for a DoD contractor. I know there are a few people who wanted to know what was up with my rig.

However, as of 4:45pm today, I'm no longer a college student, but an unemployed mechanical engineer!

Greg, I'm going to try to make it out to some trail runs now, even if the Rover isn't wheelable, just to hang out and shoot the shit. You have no idea how bad I've missed being out there.

Once I get a job lined up I'll be able to finish the Rover, but for now I'm flat broke.

awwwwww. it's so cute!
:flipoff2:

of all the colors of discos that i could have come across last on here last night, yours just had to be green like my lil one... well ill admit you got my dick in the dirt son. all i can say is at least my abs still works and i can run 80- how about you?? lol

btw, why isnt jordan on here? he actually made the rear bumper and sliders on my truck.

^^i was wondering when you'd show your face around here...:flipoff2:

ive come through and peeked around a few times, i figured it was time to join up. maybe i should take that 60 or whatever it is in the floor of your shop, find another axle for the other end, and throw them under my truck... ??? :fuck-you:

...and I'm wondering when he's gonna show his face on the trails...:D
Greg

hey whats up greg, sorry if i am forgetting something obvious here, do i know you? i actually made 6 wheeling trips this year, 5 to uwharrie. ive been on a trail or two i suppose. :bling:

Back