Tentative Farm Date Set

Top.

We gave away free coffee at the Flats and I think some people liked that. If we gave away FREE COFFEE at the Farm would anybody like that? This is for Saturday morning of course. We could bring Danish again for a dollar as well.

This ride is in the "Don't miss" Category. Unfortunately I will, another one of those work weekends for me:(

This ride is in the "Don't miss" Category. Unfortunately I will, another one of those work weekends for me:(
But there's FREE COFFEE! And you like coffee! Sorry you won't be there Chip.

The Farm is locate on Amity Church rd, in Pumpkin Center, NC. It is a private area. The BDB holds two events per year here. Always a good time. Lots of action and everythng is within walking distance.

ai242.photobucket.com_albums_ff284_OlJeeps_Other_20Stuff_Spring12copy.jpg

Maps and stuff at;

http://bigdixieboggers.com/

Read this will answer alot of questions....And "YOUR HOT DOG GUY" will be there!!!

Well I have a broken trac bar brace so I doubt I will get the replacement in time for this. Grrrr
It is a great place to spectate as well...

Mine will be there in it's new incarnation. No skins or new shocks in yet, but I will just wheel the bouncy jungle gym...

We gave away free coffee at the Flats and I think some people liked that. If we gave away FREE COFFEE at the Farm would anybody like that? This is for Saturday morning of course. We could bring Danish again for a dollar as well.

:bounce: FREEEEEEE COFFEEEEEE!!! Who doesn't like free coffee...I like free coffee...oh look a fire truck...is that a maple tree...I like these shoes:bounce:

We will be at The Farm on Friday, we will be serving Hot Dawgs and BBQ around 4:30-5"00 for dinner. Thought this might help out some that has a long way to drive and when you arrive we'll get you "Fed up with The Hot Dog Guy!". We're always working when you see us, so Friday night bring a chair and hang out with us! So what do ya think? I also want to thank The Big Dixie Boggers for inviting us and putting on this event!

We will be at The Farm on Friday, we will be serving Hot Dawgs and BBQ around 4:30-5"00 for dinner. Thought this might help out some that has a long way to drive and when you arrive we'll get you "Fed up with The Hot Dog Guy!". We're always working when you see us, so Friday night bring a chair and hang out with us! So what do ya think? I also want to thank The Big Dixie Boggers for inviting us and putting on this event!

Looking forward to having you guys there!

Anyone from the Roxboro area going to b there? I have a set of aluminum wheels that need to go that way.

Planning one!

Yeah, I was gonna do it but had to break their hearts.....har har.....

You all have a GREAT time, hate I'm gonna miss it but boy does the beach sound good....Instead of dirt & dirty time for some sand & sticky...And "wine" will be in my hand all weekend!!! Really need a getaway from...well nevermind...lol

Take pics and call me if Paul gets outta hand....lol Have a blast, and really hate missing out on some HOT DAWGS!!!

Raleigh anyone? Need parts picked up from bruiser.

Whew, finally got all 3 dozen Hot Dawgs in the cooler! Had a talk with our supplier Tuesday and wanted to know where my &%#* blue G2 Gatorade is! Hopefully we will have it by next week. But we will have lots of the other flavors of it on ice, it's gonna be a hot one saturday! Like OlJeeps said, "Hope to see you there!"

Back