Tentative Farm Date Set

It will be trimmed to Friday and Saturday this year. Trying to get some entertainment for Saturday night.

Stay tuned! :rolleyes:
Wait u mean u are not going to be the entertainment

new to the site and NC. ive heard a little about the farm but not much.

i know its private land and invite only. where is it? what type of wheeling? is being a member here the only invite needed?

The Farm is locate on Amity Church rd, in Pumpkin Center, NC. It is a private area. The BDB holds two events per year here. Always a good time. Lots of action and everythng is within walking distance.

ai242.photobucket.com_albums_ff284_OlJeeps_Other_20Stuff_Spring12copy.jpg

Maps and stuff at;

http://bigdixieboggers.com/

new to the site and NC. ive heard a little about the farm but not much.

i know its private land and invite only. where is it? what type of wheeling? is being a member here the only invite needed?
Open to the public only at these events.
Killer place to wheel.

i ve been wanting to check this place out! sweet.. i ll have to mark it on the calendar!

We will probably show up on Saturday to spectate some. BTW I have something that may be of interest to the BDB crew... I'll probably bring it The Flats tomorrow too. :)

Paul will be solo this time, so he needs babysitting..lol I'm gonna have to miss this one, going with my girls to the beach that weekend. Only time they both can go....
Take pics for me and everyone have fun!!!
For all of you that have not been, you need to come it is a awesome time!!!!

looking forward to it this year. Still have some welding to do on mine...

Paul will be solo this time, so he needs babysitting..lol I'm gonna have to miss this one, going with my girls to the beach that weekend. Only time they both can go....
Take pics for me and everyone have fun!!!
For all of you that have not been, you need to come it is a awesome time!!!!

Oh lord. I might have ride around with him like at gulches so he's not just talking to his rollcage!

Got some more news! YOUR HOT DOG GUY will be there slinging DAWGS and BBQ! Just got a call and it is set! We will be there!!!!!!!!!!

Lookin forward to the Farm!! Thinkin about Stealin the husbands rig again!!! Think he'll mind?!?!?! I know, I just need to get my own!!!!

looks like this will be the first farm event i will miss since I found out about the place.
But I understand. Im sure its hard on you guys that have to work monday morning after staying out there all night cleaning up

Maybe from what I'm reading, we might need to bring more than 2 dozen Dawgs! Any thoughts?

5 hour drive... Still very tempting. Anyone from the Charlotte area going?

5 hours???, I think you may have googled the wrong address. If Cornelius, NC in your info is correct your only 30 - 45 minutes away.

Maybe from what I'm reading, we might need to bring more than 2 dozen Dawgs! Any thoughts?

At least three dozen. Glad you're going to make it...bring the bus and stay all weekend with us.

We would love to stay the weekend! Time and weather will tell.

Back