Tentative Farm Date Set

tommorrow...tommorrow...yeeeee haaaaaa!! Hope to see ya all there!:bounce2:

See ya there. Don't break anything on the first day! :p Btw, I have some shafts for y'all.

Just got the motor running... time to work the bugs out on the trail.. See you there.

As much as I would like to come out for the day, I have decided to stay home and keep working on my project. Y'all have a good time and we will see ya next time! :)

Thanks to everyone who made this happen! Had a great time and was extremely pleased on how my buggy performed. I hope there were alot of pics and vids taken, because I need some of me!!

Ronnie,
FToy 522

Thanks to BDB for hosting and putting on a great show as usual. Had a blast. Got to wheel my Jeep pretty hard after doing some fine tuning. Was getting frustrated with some things but after the way she performed this weekend I am back to having fun. It's amazing what small adjustments can do. Especially thanks to Scott and Brandon for the help setting it up!

Enjoyed the ride BDB! Thanks for having us, and glad to see Mr. And Mrs. Hotdog again. Thanks for all the great bbq!..... and in the words of my copilot Carter, "..I didn't come to watch, I came to ride!"

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Tapatalk 2

We had a great time. Short day do to the cut tire, but still great! Anybody have a 44/18.50/16.5 TSL laying around? :)

Thx for the pix!

aimg.tapatalk.com_b8270396_0b8e_625c.jpg

aimg.tapatalk.com_b8270396_0ba6_438f.jpg

aimg.tapatalk.com_b8270396_0bbb_f330.jpg

aimg.tapatalk.com_b8270396_0bdd_2e14.jpg

aimg.tapatalk.com_b8270396_0bfd_5021.jpg

aimg.tapatalk.com_b8270396_0c11_5128.jpg

aimg.tapatalk.com_b8270396_0c28_7899.jpg

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Good time at the farm. Had fun attacking the stuff my non exo rig allowed. Time for some tube, seems ya'll like trails that put the top into trees.

Thanks for the Big Dixie Boggers for the hard work to pull off a great event! We had a great time and seen a lot of familiar faces! The weather could not have better. We appreciate all the people that support us and came by and visited while we kept working, that meant a lot to Belinda and I. Hope to see you again soon. Thanks again to The Big Dixie Boggers for inviting "Your Hot Dog Guys":cool:

Come on Chris all these fancy rigs and no videos of my junk blowing a longfield apart trying bee's nest

Come on Chris all these fancy rigs and no videos of my junk blowing a longfield apart trying bee's nest

I may have a video. I'll work on loading them in the next day or two.
Thanks necause I didn't even get to hear it to worried about everthing else

Back