Stuff I've built in the yard

Dad got us a barn quilt for our 6 yr anniversary just in time
e2673dd429919970cad8bc0e0ec50ab1.jpg
174add03aa24e8723a2b2e9e67ca9efc.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Electrical should be wrapped up by the time I get home this week. The lights are amazing, glad I did a little research on the layout I needed, may be over kill but can you have too much light? Here is a few pics of how I had him lay it out. Of course a few things will be added after the fact but this will get me more than started.

5f80825b26dd6a539b40311fe6a1942d.jpg
17b786d68487dccae0761e1c6bcb8849.jpg

I actually have a prefab concrete slab just for the compressor to go on outside. It was raining and I just backed the trailer in to unload it.

What are you going to use to plumb the airline? I've been leaning towards metal pipe.

What are you going to use to plumb the airline? I've been leaning towards metal pipe.
I used the Rapid Air Maxline on mine and it is awesome. I got the 3/4" kit from Northern on sale, with a coupon, for about $100:
RapidAir 3/4in. MaxLine 100ft. Master Kit, Model# M7500 | Northern Tool + Equipment

It took about 3-4 hours to install. I now run my compressor about once every 2 weeks. It will hold 120+ psi for over a week, and only dips below 100psi if I actually use the air for something.

Last edited:
I used the Rapid Air Maxline on mine and it is awesome. I got the 3/4" kit from Northern on sale, with a coupon, for about $100:
RapidAir 3/4in. MaxLine 100ft. Master Kit, Model# M7500 | Northern Tool + Equipment

It took about 3-4 hours to install. I now run my compressor about once every 2 weeks. It will hold 120+ psi for over a week, and only dips below 100psi if I actually use the air for something.
I've been looking at this kit seems the best bang for the buck.

I used 3/4" PEX for my system. I have PEX plumbing in my house, so figured it was a good chance to buy the crimp tools anyway. I dont use mine often, but holds 150psi without issue.

Ive been thinking about that for years! Ive really been impressed with pex for plumbing and when I read the pressure ratings it got me thinking. I believe I will try this stuff on my next air system!

That electrical panel is tripping me out. I've never seen one mounted with the main disconnect at the bottom before.

I contemplated the PEX route, but the RapidAir stuff holds its shape once you roll it out, and has some really nice fittings and manifolds that make it worth it in my opinion.

That compressor probably has a "Inspected by Jiang Liu" sticker on it somewhere too...

Hopefully the RapidAir stuff works out as well for you as it did for me. It's been leak free.

Back