South East Custom 4x4 - Large Carolina Meet, Uwharrie NF Nov 6-8

got tommorow off and my hubs fixed last night so me and the bucket o'parts yody are heading out this afternoon. see yall there

hey Ben, I'll be out there around the same time, so I'll come find you at the stables. I still have to get everything loaded up (which will happen today and first thing in the morning when I wake up). I'm planning on being at the outpost/stables around 12:30.

Yeah man sounds good!Only thing is that im trying to wire the lights up on my trailer and a few other odds and ends it might be until 2 or 30 tomm. till I get out there!If you get out there before me save a few spots for me man!

I plan on getting there, setting my stuff up, and then hitting the trails, but I'll try to take my time if you wanna ride some too. I'm having trouble deciding whether or not to bring the dirtbike. I don't want to bring it and have to leave it at the tent while I've got my truck out on the trails and not have somebody watching it, but I really want to ride this weekend. I'd hate to think I bought a helmet yesterday just to never use it! haha.

Murphy's law has gone into affect. Got my lights all wired up and they worked great. Go to shove the wires and relays into the box and now my fronts won't come on and the front switch is turning on the right side lights. WTF? I have 3 separate circuits too. Only thing I can guess is I have a wire grounded somewhere. I've called it quits for the night and I'm gonna get up early tomorrow morning to see if I can get things figured out. Also a damn trailer tire went flat over night so I gotta fix that tomorrow too. Be on the lookout for me. Hopefully I'll run into you guys somewhere.

I do plan on bringing a four wheeler with me and keeping it loaded and locked on the truck when not in use. Guess I'll have to stop and buy a lock tomorrow.

I do plan on bringing a four wheeler with me and keeping it loaded and locked on the truck when not in use. Guess I'll have to stop and buy a lock tomorrow.

I won't have a trailer or a way to lock mine up though since I won't have a trailer :rolleyes:

you gonna be camping in the field at the stables, or on the trail? if you're gonna be in the field and wanna camp with us, bring it on...and I might lock my junk up on your trailer as well while we're in the trucks on the trails.

I'm about to head out! I'm planning on getting there, setting up my tent, and then gonna take the truck down to the parking lot above RML and unload my dirtbike and hit the trails for a bit until people start rolling in. Ben, if you want, give me a call when you get near and I'll start heading back toward the stables. 7042398370

is it still the same $20 fee whether you're actually wheeling or just spectating? or how is that gonna work? i'll be there, but won't be able to wheel mine yet.

aight. cool. just wanted to make sure. thanks man.

I won't have a trailer or a way to lock mine up though since I won't have a trailer :rolleyes:
you gonna be camping in the field at the stables, or on the trail? if you're gonna be in the field and wanna camp with us, bring it on...and I might lock my junk up on your trailer as well while we're in the trucks on the trails.

Didn't make it out there today. I'll be at the outpost tomorrow morning at 9:00 am for the Trailblazers meeting. You can lock your bike on my trailer. I'll have my four wheeler(s) locked to it as well.

Couple of shots of our group on the trails-

REDLYNER (Jay)- White TJ
My wife (Melody)- Blue H3
LimeGreen (Chris)- Green TJ

HDR11UREH3.jpg

HDR11URETJa.jpg

11URELime.jpg

11UREH3b.jpg

11URELimea.jpg

11URETJg.jpg

Bigben75ford
ai767.photobucket.com_albums_xx314_jbnc4x4_100_5470.jpg

cltdba
ai767.photobucket.com_albums_xx314_jbnc4x4_100_5477.jpg

lowestjumperXJ
ai767.photobucket.com_albums_xx314_jbnc4x4_100_5483.jpg

CGM147
ai767.photobucket.com_albums_xx314_jbnc4x4_100_5491.jpg

ai767.photobucket.com_albums_xx314_jbnc4x4_100_5493.jpg

me
ai767.photobucket.com_albums_xx314_jbnc4x4_100_5494.jpg

Hey Cltdba. You mind if i save that picture of your rig. I like to have some pictures of the bumpers i build in action? Where you there saturday night? I never saw you.

Hey Cltdba. You mind if i save that picture of your rig. I like to have some pictures of the bumpers i build in action? Where you there saturday night? I never saw you.

Sure man, no problem! I get a lot of compliments on that bumper. Everyone loves it.

I was there but was working on my jeep most of the day/night. I blew a u-joint shortly after that picture was taken. You may have seen me doing the tire pull. I was in the blue 4-door dodge ram 1500.

Sure man, no problem! I get a lot of compliments on that bumper. Everyone loves it.
I was there but was working on my jeep most of the day/night. I blew a u-joint shortly after that picture was taken. You may have seen me doing the tire pull. I was in the blue 4-door dodge ram 1500.

Yeah I think i did see you. I spent alot of time during the tire pull helping the red YJ out that blew a bead after the rock course.

had a good time just wish i could of got there earlier in the day

Hey man it was nice meeting you,johnny,and justin I see johnny got a picture of the yota,I wish I could have gotten some pics for myself!

Hey cltdba,It was nice to meet ya man,I hate you had to spenda ll that time on your jeep!

I had a great time out there just hopefully it will be more organized next year!

Back