South East Custom 4x4 - Large Carolina Meet, Uwharrie NF Nov 6-8

Sorry eagle its probably a no go on the fly by.I didnt figure it would work out since Im not a kiss ass officer but I tried,anyways what is this commercial im hearing about?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKoREXAXWTE
It will be airing on ESPN, ESPN2, Fox, Spike TV, Speed, Outdoor, in all of NC basically...we've got 500 times that it will air from now until the event...now that could be 100 prime times and 400 at 2AM but I won't know until they send me a time sheet...Ya'll tell me if you see it anywhere!!

Wait now no one ever said all of the commercial was Uwharrie:rolleyes: lol BUT however, to be genuine, we did include about a 1.739 second shot of Uwharrie in there somewhere...kinda one of those pause and find type deals...lol

Weather forecast for the event so if it is like this it will be awesome!!
Wed
Nov 4

Sunny

62°
39°

0%

Thu
Nov 5

Mostly Sunny

64°
41°

10%

Fri
Nov 6

Sunny

65°
42°

10%

Sat
Nov 7

Sunny

62°
45°

0%

Sun
Nov 8

Sunny

67°
46°

0%

I actually got approved leave for friday!So i should have everything together that morning and down there riding around!

I'll be there after work Friday. guess I'll pack the tent and camp all weekend. still dunno how much wheeling I'll do but I may hit up a trail or two.

In! This old Army vet shall be there. Gotta support our troops. :beer: Later...Paul.

I got a question,where is everyone planning on camping??I guess since this is mainly at the uwharrie stables they are camping in the field or what?If so can you have campfires and such?Does anyone know the details?

So uh, came into work this morning and found out that I'm off Friday...so guess where I'll be all day! That's right, heading out around lunch time to do a little wheeling and get a good camping spot set up, then I'll be at the stables. Can't wait.

Hey lowestjumper I have a SASed 94 yota would love to ride with ya friday man!I took off friday so hopefully I will be there too,where you camping at?I was wondering if people are camping at the campgrounds or out in that field?

Ben, I'll probably camp on the trails somewhere. my usual spot is the 2nd campsite on RML, but it depends. you're absolutely more than welcome to tag along with me. the more the merrier! I would give you my number so you could call me when you get to the area, but my cell loses service (dang Nextel) once I hit 109 off of 24/27. I may or may not have my CB hooked up by then, not sure yet. just look for a light blue extended cab Toyota and that'll be me. I'll probably stop at the outpost and grab a quick bite to eat before I head into the trails.

You mean when you enter RML to the right off the dirt road and theres a camp site there to the right but then if you go up the first hill theres another camp sight up there?If so I know what your talking about but I was actually going to tow my yota with my dodge so I dont know where I would the trailer and such,I have a few buds for sure that want to come also,one of them has an 88 yota he might bring.ANyways just let me know.

You mean when you enter RML to the right off the dirt road and theres a camp site there to the right but then if you go up the first hill theres another camp sight up there?If so I know what your talking about but I was actually going to tow my yota with my dodge so I dont know where I would the trailer and such,I have a few buds for sure that want to come also,one of them has an 88 yota he might bring.ANyways just let me know.
Guys remember 1st off you get your free trail pass over there with us plus if you are trailering your rig, we have the permits to allow you to drive from the stables to wolf's den trail head...so you can leave your dodge and trailer at the stables!!:driver:

Hey lowestjumper and the rest, what time Friday are you guys showing up and where? Mind if I camp with you guys? Trying to get the wife to let me. heheh

Ben, I'll probably camp on the trails somewhere. my usual spot is the 2nd campsite on RML, but it depends. you're absolutely more than welcome to tag along with me. the more the merrier! I would give you my number so you could call me when you get to the area, but my cell loses service (dang Nextel) once I hit 109 off of 24/27. I may or may not have my CB hooked up by then, not sure yet. just look for a light blue extended cab Toyota and that'll be me. I'll probably stop at the outpost and grab a quick bite to eat before I head into the trails.

Let's set up some definite plans and have the NC4x4 crowd meet and camp with us.

i'll be there sat morning, prolly gonna camp at the stables:beer:

you're gay JB. haha. yeah Ben that's the site I was talking about. hell, we could all camp over at the stables I guess, as long as we can have at least a small fire. I was loading my 4 wheeler up in the back of my truck tonight and broke the back glass :( :( :(. luckily my windows are tinted so the tint will hold it together until I can get another one. f*cking push bar!!!

and Chris, you're welcome to camp with me, I don't care. I mean, you ARE a Jeep guy, but I guess I could make an exception to the rule every once in a while ;) :p

I should get there around lunch time or a little after on Friday. if everything goes as planned I'll have my new (to me) dirtbike with me as well. YZ450F FTMFW

you're gay JB. haha. yeah Ben that's the site I was talking about. hell, we could all camp over at the stables I guess, as long as we can have at least a small fire. I was loading my 4 wheeler up in the back of my truck tonight and broke the back glass :( :( :(. luckily my windows are tinted so the tint will hold it together until I can get another one. f*cking push bar!!!
and Chris, you're welcome to camp with me, I don't care. I mean, you ARE a Jeep guy, but I guess I could make an exception to the rule every once in a while ;) :p

Campfires are cool as long as you keep em contained - plus benefit to camping at the Stables is porta Johns, food vendors, and I mean, it is where the party is gonna be :smokin:

On another side note the camping areas available at the Stables can put you well away from the Party if thats what your after.

I kind of feel like a dumb-ass for asking this but I'm a little confused. :confused:
I'll be coming in from the Troy side. If I pass the entrance to the trails, drive past the store (the one about a mile further down the road on the left) the camping area is a little further on the right?
I have done the trails at URE but have never been to "The Uwharrie Stables." I wont be getting there until around 10-11 Friday night and I dont want to be looking for where I am suppose to camp. I have no club affiliation so I'll be by myself.

Back