South East Custom 4x4 - Large Carolina Meet, Uwharrie NF Nov 6-8

the stables are kinda across the road from the outpost (the store that's about a mile down the road past the entrance to the trails). it's more across and down a little, but can be seen from the outpost parking lot. you can't miss it, big red buildings with wide open fields.

Hey jonnyB and lowest jumper it would probably be easier to camp in the fields anyways.I should be out there about lunch time or afternoon friday,look for a big tan 03' cummins pulling a black 94 yota pickup,my names Ben come say hey!Me and my buds are camping all weekend,I guess we have to shower at the campsites!

Thanks guys. See ya Friday night. Green TJ on 36's with a lime green "shocker" sticker on the rear bumpr.

Damn Cranberry. I'm usually the only lime green TJ out there. If someone calls you Gotlime, they're just confused. :lol:

I'll be out Friday afternoon through Sunday. Electric Lime Green TJ Rubicon on 35's.

I should be there Saturday morning 9ish. And I'm sporting satin green apple:
ai40.photobucket.com_albums_e246_sleepys1998tacoma_Harlan_2010_09_PA223224.jpg

Damn Cranberry. I'm usually the only lime green TJ out there. If someone calls you Gotlime, they're just confused. :lol:
I'll be out Friday afternoon through Sunday. Electric Lime Green TJ Rubicon on 35's.

No...mine's not lime. It's Forest green. The shocker sticker on my bumper is lime green.
Was that yours at The Farm? If so...DAMN! Thats a good looking TJ!

sukibogger needs a new name.......I'll be there thursday afternoon with raffle prizes and a newly improved Herbie (hopefully).

Hey jonnyB and lowest jumper it would probably be easier to camp in the fields anyways.I should be out there about lunch time or afternoon friday,look for a big tan 03' cummins pulling a black 94 yota pickup,my names Ben come say hey!Me and my buds are camping all weekend,I guess we have to shower at the campsites!
yeah, we'll have to hang out. i may even go on friday, idk yet.

Should be able to make it sat.. morning.. Looking forward to making a few hot laps around the track.....

I have my yota loaded up ready to roll!Im driving from base to asheboro(where im originally from) thursday night,going up to gander mountain to pick up some things friday morning and hopefully be setting up camp at the stables after lunch on friday.

So how is camping setup in the field??Is it first come first serve?I guess I can leave my trailer/towrig next to my camping spot?Also we can have fires out there?If so I need to know to bring some wood thanks!

So how is camping setup in the field??Is it first come first serve?I guess I can leave my trailer/towrig next to my camping spot?Also we can have fires out there?If so I need to know to bring some wood thanks!

We have designated spots for camping. You will be directed as to where you need to be when you arrive and of course the first ones here get to pick the best spots. Basically you will be either in the field out front, 2 acre lot in back or designated spot by the 4x4 track. Fires are allowed, just be smart about it and keep them contained. Firewood will be sold if anyone runs out. The food vendor is going to have a breakfast bar on Saturday and Sunday morning here. We also have a sweets vendor serving fair type foods, i.e....cotton candy, funnel cakes and such..prices are also very reasonable. It would be great if everyone could show their support to them for being willing to set up for this event. Their prices are very reasonable and the food is great. They will be here all weekend long serving food, but going out of the way to serve you guys some breakfast.
Looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend.

hey Ben, I'll be out there around the same time, so I'll come find you at the stables. I still have to get everything loaded up (which will happen today and first thing in the morning when I wake up). I'm planning on being at the outpost/stables around 12:30.

Back