Snack Attack!

Alright, I'll admit it. When it gets late and watching tv, beer and ice cream... not mixed, but a great contrast between sweet and savory. :)

No wonder I can't lose weight!

Sent from my HP-41C during a flashback to 1978.
I'll admit it, I like a Guinness float. yes it sounds weird but its pretty good

Microwave brownie:

4T flour
3T sugar
2T cocoa powder
2T melted butter or coconut oil
2T water

Melt the butter in the microwave in a coffee mug. Add remaining ingredients to the mug and stir until smooth. Microwave 90 seconds.

Optional additions after 60 seconds: Reese's peanut butter cup, other miniature candy bar, caramel candy, spoonful of peanut butter.

Y'all are welcome.

Hmm. Guinness float with coffee ice cream? That sounds good.

I use to HATE Guinness! Then I toured the brewery in Dublin and tasted it there...holy sheepshit!!!! I had 5 pints in the gravity bar at the top of the brewery! 2 at lunch and 2 mote at the airport before having to return to the UK (I got a day-pass to play in Dublin while the wife was slaving in Manchester....another day-pass was to Isle of man)
Anyway...I fell in love with Guinness after that, and the Guinness float at red robin is one of my all time favorites now

474009_10150925294557638_1417356039_o.jpg

Nothing like a Guinness straight from the brewery. We did the Guinness tour just before lunch then the Irish Whiskey corner tour. Not a good day is all I'm saying!

I did the bus tour of the city. Did what the locals suggested: ride the bus all the way around once to see all the get offs, then get off the 2nd loop where you want. Guinness was 1st at 10am.....not sure I if I was more excited for beer at 10am, or ready to get away from Alice from Popeye sitting across from me

288374_10150925399332638_880774877_o.jpg

Lately I have been eating wasabi peas between lunch and dinner , I swear i love those things!!

Sent from my Z750C using Tapatalk

I love cheese, sharp cheddar block from the store is what I snacked on last night. And I'll get a slice of hoop cheese whenever I can find it. Grilled cheese sandwiches with Kraft or Velveeta slices are great. And mustens pimento is what I was raised on, nom nom nom.

Ohhh, and Ashe co. Cheese in West Jefferson is awesome sauce.

So has anybody tried the Wasabi Almonds from Blue Diamond ? I can eat a whole bag of those things at a sitting.

Hmm. Guinness float with coffee ice cream? That sounds good.
Pretty much any chocolate stout or porter works. Good with coffee or even french vanilla ice cream.

So has anybody tried the Wasabi Almonds from Blue Diamond ? I can eat a whole bag of those things at a sitting.
LOVE THEM.
Especially with Sprite or 7up.

Back