Snack Attack!

My typical mid morning or mid afternoon snacks are usually one of the following:

2 or 3 hard boiled eggs
pack of tuna
greek yogurt
You must have the worst smelling farts ever

Homemade pimento cheese (g-ma) recipe on various crackers or toasted Italian or sourdough bread. Olives, pickles, celery, carrots - all the stuff from your typical kids lunchbox. Blue cheese or similar. Slices of salami or such. We called all this a snack tray when the boys were little and I just keep making it. Sometimes that's dinner. ;-)

Sent from my HP-41C during a flashback to 1978.

Bread and water. I buy loafs of bread, scones, pastries and whatnot from local bakeries to snack on throughout the day. Wash it down with a gallon of water and I'm good to go.

This thread just got weird.

Alright, I'll admit it. When it gets late and watching tv, beer and ice cream... not mixed, but a great contrast between sweet and savory. :)

No wonder I can't lose weight!

Sent from my HP-41C during a flashback to 1978.

Bacon jerky or BBQ pork rinds with hot sauce. And a Natty light.
Nothing but the best fo me.
:fuck-you:

Bacon jerky or BBQ pork rinds with hot sauce. And a Natty light.
Nothing but the best fo me.
:fuck-you:

Drinking a natty light and eating cheese it's tonight myself

Alright. Time to get real. I know I'm not the only one here who eats roasted salted in the shell peanuts shell and all, right? Because that and Long Hammer IPA was tonight's binge.

We could eat our weight in popcorn. This is how we make it.

Nice. Popcorn is our family snack. I swear we go through a 1lb bag a week!

We used to pop it on the stove but we're blessed with an air popper years ago. It's the next best thing since sliced bread! Perfect popping, never burns, EASY!

The girls tried microwave popcorn. One bite and they spit it out! :D

I am a sucker for most any trail mix so long as there isn't any coconut in it!

Oreo thins are my cookie favorite.

Best snack, ever... Santillas chips and any home made salsa/pico, etc. home made guac and chips is the best snack ever!

Back