Snack Attack!

RobMcBee

Slow n easy when you're not gettin greasy....
Just sittin here munchin on some pimento cheese n crackers, and it got me wondering? What's y'alls favorite snacks? Nothing that takes to much time, but something you just go in the kitchen and grab...

Pimento cheese n crackers go great with cheap beer.......

Plain regular size marshmallows. Not the big ones. You have to bite those. Not the small ones. I drop them and eat them too fast by the handfuls.
I do clear a 10 oz bag every week though.

Trail mix (Kars is my fave), chex mix, chips and guac...

Lance PB crackers (nabs)

Pears, plums (when in season)

I too love pimento chese, but only Musten & Crutchfield

Pita chips and hummus, chips and salsa, or Palmetto cheese and Ritz are my go to snacks.

Some generic food lion or Walmart Popcorn with salt and Tabasco, or mini snickers (my weakness). Then I wash it all down with a food lion cola. Nothing but top shelf stuff around my house. None of that cheap shit.

Carolina Country Snacks BBQ pork rinds, tater/corn chips @ home; nuts/dried fruit when @ work, I add salted sunflower seeds to dried fruit mixes and carry a zip lock bag of them most days. I really like Snyders honey mustard and onion pretzel pieces too.

I love popcorn. It seems like the whole bag just vanishes in seconds. Like there's a mystery hole in the bottom. At least I've changed over to light butter.

I think my real downfall though is Cheese-it's. Something about the oily saltiness, can't stop. Many mornings I wake up and find myself sitting on the toilet thinking, a guy my size is clearly not supposed to eat half a box at once.

Guacamole or salsa and chips, hummus and pita chips, rice crackers and cheese, cantaloupe, strawberries. String cheese. Popcorn with Irish butter and whatever spices I'm in the mood for. Apple slices with Tajin or homemade caramel if I have any around. Home made marshmallows with toasted coconut are lethal for snacking.

No cookies are made in the house (except for work, parties, etc), because Cookie Monster likes snacking on them.

I love popcorn. It seems like the whole bag just vanishes in seconds. Like there's a mystery hole in the bottom. At least I've changed over to light butter.

I think my real downfall though is Cheese-it's. Something about the oily saltiness, can't stop. Many mornings I wake up and find myself sitting on the toilet thinking, a guy my size is clearly not supposed to eat half a box at once.

I can eat a large bag of white cheddar cheese popcorn in 10 mins. but I've about quit because all popcorn gets stuck in my teeth and gums. :shaking:

Pistachios

I just ate about half a bag, lol.
The worst is when you get the occasional one that isn't quite cracked open, and you have to use a tool to pop it open. Really ruins the rhythm.
Those typically get thrown back in the bag... which just means that the end of the bag is all the unopened ones...

Carolina Nut Co. Siracha Ranch peanuts

Peanut butter straight from jar (wife and I have our own jars lol)

Poontang

In that order

Trail Mix, BJ's store brand Wellseys Farm is my favorite.

Sent from my Z750C using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Boiled peanuts

Peanut butter and pretzels are going to kill me before the smoking or alcohol has a chance to.
That's what my wife snacks on

I also like the "Palmetto Cheese" brands.

Last edited:
Chips and salsa or guacamole, Cheetos mix ups the hot ones, summer sausage with habanero jack cheese and crackers.

My typical mid morning or mid afternoon snacks are usually one of the following:

2 or 3 hard boiled eggs
pack of tuna
greek yogurt

Back